*lineups subject to change*

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
LAME.gif

Richard

Feb 8, 2012
Need to score 2 or 3 in the 1st to get Jarry to settle down. We do that we probably win the series.

Close game I don't think our chances for a stupid goal to go in

Reactions: Andy99 and Giskard

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Can't go down 0-2 heading back to the Island if you want to win the series. I think they'll win tonight, if for no other reason than because they simply have to, imo. Nothing about this team in recent memory makes me believe they have the heart/guts/whatever you wanna call it to come back.

Jarry needs to show up. At least one of Jake, Rust and McCann need to show up.

Richard

Feb 8, 2012
It's funny, Jarry sucked out loud BUT if the Islanders rookie goalie doesnt get his toe on Crosby's deflection the pens would be up 1-0.

It is time to stop making playoff goalie opponents look unbeatable. Shoot high, shoot hard, and crash the net.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Game 1 has me wondering what happens to Sullivan if this series is blown.

Not sure if it's fair to say blown since the Isles aren't much worse than us. It's a fairly close series on paper imo. Maybe nobody wants to admit it but the Isles are a legit good team.

That said, I could see management going either way. Maybe Hextall keeps Sullivan because he hasn't had enough time to make a decision yet. Or maybe he uses Sullivan's recent history to shitcan him and put in his own guy. Tough call imo. I'm not sure what I'd do in their shoes.

Reactions: larueskee

Richard

Feb 8, 2012
Not sure if it's fair to say blown since the Isles aren't much worse than us. It's a fairly close series on paper imo. Maybe nobody wants to admit it but the Isles are a legit good team.

That said, I could see management going either way. Maybe Hextall keeps Sullivan because he hasn't had enough time to make a decision yet. Or maybe he uses Sullivan's recent history to shitcan him and put in his own guy. Tough call imo. I'm not sure what I'd do in their shoes.
IF we lose this series Sullivan is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad