Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
He’s alive and well….!!

IMG_2164.jpeg

Reactions: Summer Rose

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Not a bad game…tightly contested. Ingram played well. 5 on 3 not converting and Zucker throwing a muffin into the pads on a penalty shot was the difference.

Reactions: Dirty Old Man

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Not a bad game…tightly contested. Ingram played well. 5 on 3 not converting and Zucker throwing a muffin into the pads on a penalty shot was the difference.
You left out a bad pinch leading to the Rangers’ first goal.

Still from what I could hear (other than the last 8 minutes) we were battling.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Trouba and Dumba trading chirps after the buzzer...are they the only two in the league whose names end in..

BA?

Yeah, that looked like my 40+ beer league team. Both D pinch in and the poor forward back there on an island 2-on-1.

Reactions: Jakey53

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona

Yeah true…they could have recovered though. Hayton wasn’t tight enough on his guy…looked like Ingram was late on the read too thinking Dumba was going to make it back to the guy and break up the pass but he was too late.

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Disappointing result, good effort. Some things need to be cleaned up but we were mixing lines and PP and PK a ton, so I hope Tourigny got what he wanted. Not that big a deal.

Stetcher best d-man

probably Cooley best forward.

Keller and Schmaltz played well but overpassed

Zucker got progressively better as the game went on

Kerfoot just looked f***ing useless out there

Crouse was Crouse, but he didn't have the same jump I expect

Boyd was useless, O'Brien and McBain were pretty solid.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
that laid back trap of the Rangers stifles any flow the guys might get...if you can't get them early, they just keep packing it back, where there is nothing through the neutral zone.

I would have just had my Dman w/the puck just sit there and wait for them to attack...if they don't attack, don't move the puck up. Force them to stretch that shit out, because we didn't and skated into them the entire game.

Durzi had the only PP time from the D and I think that is a mistake...either Dumba or one of Valimaki/Moser needs to get some time there.

I mean, if Durzi was Fox'esque then sure, give him all the PP mins he can handle, but he's not, so change it up.

Reactions: Mosby and Grimes

Remparts666

Feb 11, 2021
What is wrong with maccelli so that He does not get more opportunities? Isn’t he good enough ? He was a magician last year creating so many chances 5vs5 while getting little pp time .

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
When I think back to how they started last year on the road in the east it’s really night and day.

Anytime you start to feel frustrated with them just think back to that opening game in Columbus a couple years ago and remember how far they’ve come already

Reactions: Jakey53

Nowotny

Dec 29, 2021
East Valley,AZ
Disappointing result, good effort. Some things need to be cleaned up but we were mixing lines and PP and PK a ton, so I hope Tourigny got what he wanted. Not that big a deal.

Stetcher best d-man

probably Cooley best forward.

Keller and Schmaltz played well but overpassed

Zucker got progressively better as the game went on

Kerfoot just looked f***ing useless out there

Crouse was Crouse, but he didn't have the same jump I expect

Boyd was useless, O'Brien and McBain were pretty solid.
You left out Dumba....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad