GDT: Game 2 | Columbus vs. Carolina | 10/5 7PM

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Hey, guys, remember when Dubinsky was taunting the Canes bench after he scored?

No? I didn't either, and wouldn't have except that some random Pens fan decided it was so egregious that a mains thread had to be created to protest this horrible injustice.

905PENS

Oskee wee wee
Apr 9, 2013
Hamilton Ontario

No? I didn't either, and wouldn't have except that some random Pens fan decided it was so egregious that a mains thread had to be created to protest this horrible injustice.

I saw that .. What a turd. Was something said . Yep. But we don't know the context. Players ALWAYS trash talk.. For ALL sports. This isn't taunting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viqsi and ReggieRed

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Went from "tough to play against" to "reach with yer stick!". Very poor at getting puck back and not getting quality chances. Score appropriate. "Skill" players a non-factor.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Looking like another night where Torts overplayed Werenski, Atkinson and Panarin the night before and they’re sucking wind tonight.

Same as last year’s playoffs.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
iu

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Looking like another night where Torts overplayed Werenski, Atkinson and Panarin the night before and they’re sucking wind tonight.

Same as last year’s playoffs.
Or if defensive coach was coaching offence for some random reason? This is the same Jackets from last year prior to TDL.

Btw Panarin usually suck against Canes, 8 career games- 1 goal, and it was with Chicago.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012

nobody on our game thread noticed either

main board is stupid

Reactions: MinJaBen

CBJFan827

I hate you Brad Marchand
Jul 19, 2006
Seems like most of our guys are fighting the puck tonight.

It took me a few minutes of "wait, what line is on?" to realize how scrambled eggs the lines got.

Milano had a couple solid defensive plays, but then also had that weak shot followed by a crappy pass earlier that bombed some offensive possession chances

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad