Motte Beagle Granlund

Edler Tanev
Del Zotto Stecher
Pouliot Gudbranson

Markstrom
Nielson

Mod insert:

Also consider:

Quinn Hughes, Will Lockwood and the University of Michigan Wolverines play their home opener at 4:30 p.m. PST

The Utica Comets play their second game in two nights at 4:00 p.m. PST​

Are you sure we're not dressing Schaller for tonight's festivities @Etteduag ot Reseob ? Hockey coaches are some plumb dumb.

petrishriekandgo

Why not us?
Mar 7, 2003
Vancouver, BC
offthebartoons.substack.com
OK... as per my reverse psychology post for the season opener, here goes for game 2:

Pettersson gets less that 9:50 of ice-time as the Canucks PK is once again put to the test but fails this game giving up 3-5 chances. Pettersson, along with the entire Boeser line is benched for the last 10 minutes of the 3rd period with Gudbranson moved into double duty on the wing. Late in the 3rd he gets into his 2nd fight of the day breaking his hand and cutting Stechers knee as he falls... both will be out for 4-6 weeks. Canucks lose 6-1, the loan goal going to Motte.

Lets go Canucks!

Reactions: Zombotron

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
OK... as per my reverse psychology post for the season opener, here goes for game 2:

Pettersson gets less that 9:50 of ice-time as the Canucks PK is once again put to the test but fails this game giving up 3-5 chances. Pettersson, along with the entire Boeser line is benched for the last 10 minutes of the 3rd period with Gudbranson moved into double duty on the wing. Late in the 3rd he gets into his 2nd fight of the day breaking his hand and cutting Stechers knee as he falls... both will be out for 4-6 weeks. Canucks lose 6-1, the loan goal going to Motte.

Lets go Canucks!
Way to jinx Motte

smh

member 290103

Man, Brian Burke has a hard time hiding his anger about Gudbranson. Says he spoke to Treliving and that there will be retribution tonight.

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
Man, Brian Burke has a hard time hiding his anger about Gudbranson. Says he spoke to Treliving and that there will be retribution tonight.
Burke is a chicken hawk, i have no respect for him at all.If these idiots try to injure Pettersson,the retribution will never end.Hey flames fans, you think you're BS effects us?We heard you're shit about the Sedins for the last 15 f***ing years.Hey Prout,get ready to pick your f***ing teeth up off the ice.You want payback?Touch Pettersson and you'll get your f***ing asses hand to you.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Burke is a chicken hawk, i have no respect for him at all.If these idiots try to injure Pettersson,the retribution will never end.Hey flames fans, you think you're BS effects us?We heard you're **** about the Sedins for the last 15 ****ing years.Hey Prout,get ready to pick your ****ing teeth up off the ice.You want payback?Touch Pettersson and you'll get your ****ing asses hand to you.
It seems to be effecting you. Damn

Is only a game, why you heff to be mad?

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I don't understand this stuff.

Gudbranson f***ed up and he admitted it, Hamonic stepped up to defend honor and he got f***ed up.

That should be the end. Why is this escalating?

Reactions: cookiefest

member 290103

I don't understand this stuff.

Gudbranson ****ed up and he admitted it, Hamonic stepped up to defend honor and he got ****ed up.

That should be the end. Why is this escalating?

It’s just like Bertuzzi. Had Cooke beat the piss out of Moore that would have been it. Instead Moore beat up Cooke and that just made the Canucks angrier.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
It’s just like Bertuzzi. Had Cooke beat the piss out of Moore that would have been it. Instead Moore beat up Cooke and that just made the Canucks angrier.
i heard ray ferraro allude to that. I wasn't even six when that happened.. tried to research and watch videos of it but the whole incident seems like it was just one of those you had to have seen yourself to understand the severity of it..

Hope nothing like that happens again.

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
No it isn't, you can't compare the Moore/Naslund attempt to injure, dirty hit to the 2 minute interference penalty.

member 290103

No it isn't, you can't compare the Moore/Naslund attempt to injure, dirty hit to the 2 minute interference penalty.

I am comparing the fact that in both cases a team wanted retribution and when they tried to get it, their initial attempt failed. The original Moore hit and the Gudbranson hit that precipitated both situations are actually quite similar.

member 290103

it's nothing but chest puffing

I honestly think it's more Burke being super pissed about the incident and "hoping" there will be retribution. That we will be forced to sit through his jaded analysis all year is disappointing. Everytime he is asked about Petterson he talks about how small he is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad