Motte Beagle Granlund

Edler Tanev
Del Zotto Stecher
Pouliot Gudbranson

Markstrom
Nielson

Mod insert:

Also consider:

Quinn Hughes, Will Lockwood and the University of Michigan Wolverines play their home opener at 4:30 p.m. PST

The Utica Comets play their second game in two nights at 4:00 p.m. PST​

Last edited by a moderator:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
I've been on this site for over 10 years. Fk.

I never post.

The Canucks make me sad and yet I somehow enjoy the misery.

Pettersson point + L = a win in my books.

#tanknaysh
Canucks 4-3 down with the haters

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
It's cute that the Flames want to take Gudbranson off the ice again as if that will somehow be beneficial to them.

Gross or not I despise that team with passion - and let`s hope Flames struggle with injury this season. I remember how Torts reacted some years ago with all out line brawl. :)

Reactions: Jack Burton

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
It's cute that the Flames want to take Gudbranson off the ice again as if that will somehow be beneficial to them.

It's cute that you think it's about Gudbranson.

Gudbranson leveled their rookie, after Calgary knocked down Petterson. The message sent is important this time because it demonstrates cultural shift. Canucks will go old school eye for an eye on anybody that takes a liberty with Petterson. Gudbranson had to fight. If he didn't it would be de facto open season on Petterson. The entire hockey community would be watching for this. Everyone is curious how a soft team like the Canucks is going to protect a kid like Petterson?

If it's like that and I'm right, Canucks are nearly unarmed. Gudbranson was zooming on adrenaline. He was flailing away with power shots, totally risking a hand injury. Unless he becomes more business like he will injury out. Then what?

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead

Gudbranson leveled their rookie, after Calgary knocked down Petterson. The message sent is important this time because it demonstrates cultural shift. Canucks will go old school eye for an eye on anybody that takes a liberty with Petterson. Gudbranson had to fight. If he didn't it would be de facto open season on Petterson. The entire hockey community would be watching for this. Everyone is curious how a soft team like the Canucks is going to protect a kid like Petterson?

If it's like that and I'm right, Canucks are nearly unarmed. Gudbranson was zooming on adrenaline. He was flailing away with power shots, totally risking a hand injury. Unless he becomes more business like he will injury out. Then what?

Addition by subtaction? Then we call up that young Odjick kid to be our resident face puncher.

Regardless, I think the Flames take the rematch.

4-2

Fleury, Makarov, Ranheim and Roberts for the Flames

Mazur and Momesso for the Nucks.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C

Oh did the Flames knock Petterson down before the Dube hit? I must have missed it.

In that case I’m glad we destroyed Hamonic’s face. No one touches Petterson :mad:.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
Legit looking forward to this game

Got a feeling this young Pavel kid out of the Soviet Union is gonna get a couple chances to score as long as he doesn’t get caught accepting too many two line passes

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
What will Peter's do for matchups?

I imagine he would love to put Monohan vs Pettersson or Horvat line..
Simple priority will be to keep em away from the Sutter line.

Considering Green will likely go Heavy starts for Sutter and Horvat today, Backlund will find himself vs those two lines... likely Sutter as a side effect of Monohan avoiding the Sutter matchup...
Pettersson should end up seeing their 3rd line and 3rd pairing quite a bit..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad