Post-Game Talk: Game #2 Canada vs Austria|Game Over - No Score Allowed|Team Canada is My Valentine.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I think that's why I dislike them. I don't understand how it came to be such an overwhelming amount of black on the uniform. I'm used to the combination of red, white and black. I prefer colour blocking with uniforms.

the woman have worn the whites. it literally looks like Petro Canada. I like the Blacks, but I always like our blacks. (I don't know when we really started adopting black as a nation's colour, but whatevs)

Unless they wore the whites in a pre-tournament game then I think you are mistaken. By the looks of it they have worn red twice and black once.

http://olympics.cbc.ca/hockey/event/women/groups.html

I didn't like the Turin blacks, but I really liked these ones. Plus I think with the tournament being in Russia, it is only fitting that we wear black. We are the bad guys over there.

I like when we go off the map for our uniform colours. I would love to see a blue uniform one year. And I loved the green the juniors wore in Saskatchewan.
hqdefault.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

So long as we always return to a classic, 2010'ish red and white uniform, I don't mind them getting a little creative.

edit: now that I think of it, the WJHC in Toronto will be perfect opportunity for the juniors to wear a blue sweater!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad