Post-Game Talk: Game #2 Canada vs Austria|Game Over - No Score Allowed|Team Canada is My Valentine.

Kyle Doobas*

"He's like Mark Messier on steroids."

I wonder if that's what Getzlaf actually is. It would explain being bald at like 24.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Still just one game. We have to see how he plays throughout the tournament.

No, it's not just one game. It's an entire career of excellence. It was just one game in which Carter didn't do much that the criticism went from "He shouldn't be on the team" to "See? I told you he shouldn't be on the team."

There is nobody on Team Canada that doesn't deserve to be there, and any player you can criticize is inevitably going to make a nice play and have a good game and then you're going to look stupid. Because you were.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
No, it's not just one game. It's an entire career of excellence. It was just one game in which Carter didn't do much that the criticism went from "He shouldn't be on the team" to "See? I told you he shouldn't be on the team."

There is nobody on Team Canada that doesn't deserve to be there, and any player you can criticize is inevitably going to make a nice play and have a good game and then you're going to look stupid. Because you were.

:yo::yo::yo:

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to be on the team. I'm just saying no need to make a concluded judgement of how he's playing based off of one olympic game right now. He's playing great right now, but he might suck another game.

To truely assess how he's playing you need a larger sample size than 1 game.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Carter needs another goal in this game, then he can come home! :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad