GDT: Game 2: Bruins @ Coyotes |10/5/19 18:00 FSA | half-assed edition

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Didn't notice if someone answered this already, but isn't the thing with Hill, he is using up his waiver-excemption now? Needs to not dress unless he plays, so he can be sent down again without having to pass waivers.

In a way, it's a good thing the Comrie-thing drags out, so the team saves a little on the cap. Ok, it's over and using of the LTIR-money anyways, so this might be without any actual implication.

Waiver eligibility is determined for goalies differently than it is for skaters. I don't believe dressing as a backup but not playing counts towards games played to determine waiver eligibility.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Waiver eligibility is determined for goalies differently than it is for skaters. I don't believe dressing as a backup but not playing counts towards games played to determine waiver eligibility.

Seems to have 63 games left, if I read the capfriendly-page about it right, so I had it wrong anyways, as usual. :laugh:

Not so happy about him just signing his QO, though, must surely mean he wants out. But hey. He will probably win the cup with Toronto or Ottawa or something once he is traded there, so, good for him.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Seems to have 63 games left, if I read the capfriendly-page about it right, so I had it wrong anyways, as usual. :laugh:

Not so happy about him just signing his QO, though, must surely mean he wants out. But hey. He will probably win the cup with Toronto or Ottawa or something once he is traded there, so, good for him.

These don't belong in the same sentence as long as Eugene Melnyk owns the team.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
First game of many as a new Valley resident. :) I've been looking forward to this for weeks. Also, God I HATE the Bruins SO much.

I'm bringing a ton of good will & positive mojo with me to GRA tonight boys. The "May Day May Day" call that inspired my SN? That call was against Boston. Coincidence? I think not.

3-2 Yotes in OT. Keller with the GWG.

Jack Edwards is a horrible human being, and Marchand pays extra for guac.
I love Brad May. He may have only been a coyote for a few years but he made them count.

So Hill is down, Raanta up, what are we doing with Comrie? I don't understand why we claimed him at all still.

Reactions: _Del_

BigJCaRoach

I howl
Sponsor
Oct 5, 2005
The Desert
CD479D7D-E014-440B-A61B-7E16BB5215E7.jpeg

THE THRILL

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: Imaravencawcaw

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
I love Brad May. He may have only been a coyote for a few years but he made them count.

So Hill is down, Raanta up, what are we doing with Comrie? I don't understand why we claimed him at all still.

I don't think the team thought it should take "months" to get a working visa for a Canadian playing in an NHL-team. The idea was probably to let him back up Kuemper without messing up the schedule for the other goalies.

Well, if Raanta really is back, nothing is better than that... Now, after they said they claimed Comrie because they had so high hopes for him (something), it will be a bit embarassing to just waive him again... :laugh:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Obligatory "Holy f*** I hate Todd Walsh" post. Honestly my face hurts from cringing every time that sweaty ham looking f*** is talking.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
What was the point with Demers? Someone said he looked shaky? I hope it wasn't just bad ice.. :naughty:

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
They didn't even introduce Comrie even though he's technically on the 23-man roster and is simply not dressed, but they introduced Hayton and Capo? :laugh:

"non-NHL- roster" or something on capfriendly, he isn't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad