Garland - Big Soda - Schmaltz
Grabner - Richardson - Hinostroza
Crouse - Dvorak - Fischer

OEL - Demers
Goalagainstki - Hjalmarsson
Chychrun - Oyster

Raanta (??)
Kuemper (??)
Not Hill (??) (flatlander???!?!?!?!?!1111one)

Stanley cup losers lines:

Bard Ma...nope - Patrice not Hayton comparable - David not Stempniak
Jake Debrusk - Coil this - more like Brett ... not completing this
42 is better than 43 - bogey - Kevin Kiermaier
Richard Wagner - Sean Kuraly - here's your 42

Ancient Slovak - McAvoy
Krug - CALRO ZAMBROTTA SPAGHETTI
who - who

Rask is ugly
lol you got booted out of STL

If we lose, I'm blaming @SniperHF.

/thread

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
That looks confusing I think we should dump and chase.

I like a good intro, hopefully it's better than the last couple years. The last one I liked was the raising moon thing (which only worked right like a quarter of the time :laugh: )

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Excellent. I like the daylifaceoff-steals, but this is excellent.

Sure hope the team brings inn some gritt. Calling up Bush for Goligoski? Goli could be waived. With some luck that would fix the cap-issues entirely. :sarcasm:

Boston is, sadly, a terrific team. With the good mojo going for the Yotes, this is surely not the opponent the team needs now.

But it's the opponent who will show up.

Must win game. :naughty:

Last edited:

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I cant remember the last time we won against Boston...

In fact I think they were all blow outs

So guessing 0 for 2 after today..

Hope I am wrong

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Excellent. I like the daylifaceoff-steals, but this is excellent.

Sure hope the team brings inn some gritt. Calling up Bush for Goligoski? Goli could be waived. With some luck that would fix the cap-issues entirely. :sarcasm:

Boston is, sadly, a terrific team. With the good mojo going for the Yotes, this is surely not the opponent the team needs now.

But it the opponent who will show up.

Must win game. :naughty:
Gogo will not be waived. Besides that one mistake last game he played well, OEL and Demers are the ones that have to play better. Our cap if ok with Hossa on LTIR. I agree that tonight is a must win or this team may become very fragile very fast. There is so much parity in the league right now so the Yotes could easily win tonight.

Reactions: sundance74

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Monster Jam at State Farm tonight. Starts later but traffic will probably still stuck coming and going.

That's an understatement.....

ADOT’s Weekend Freeway Travel Advisory (Oct. 4-7) | ADOT

• Eastbound Interstate 10 closed between 67th and 43rd avenues in west Phoenix from 9 p.m. Friday to 4 a.m. Monday (Oct. 7) for paving as part of Loop 202 South Mountain Freeway interchange project. Eastbound I-10 on-ramps at 91st, 83rd, 79th and 75th avenues also closed. DETOUR: Expect heavy traffic and delays. Alternate routes include northbound and eastbound Loop 101 (Agua Fria Freeway) in the West Valley. Consider exiting eastbound I-10 ahead of the closure and using McDowell Road or Van Buren Street as local detour routes.
  • Westbound Interstate 10 narrowed to two lanes between the I-17 “Stack” interchange and 43rd Avenue from 8 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Monday (Oct. 7) for paving as part of freeway widening project. Northbound I-17 ramp to westbound I-10 narrowed to one lane. Westbound I-10 on-ramp at 27th Avenue closed. DETOUR: Allow extra travel time and consider alternate routes, including westbound and southbound Loop 101 in the West Valley. Note: Westbound I-10 also narrowed to three lanes between 43rd and 59th avenues from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday (Oct. 6) for paving.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Gonna be there so I hope we get something to howl about! Streaks are made to be broken... so I'm hoping that's the case!

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
2. Why keep Hayton up to watch?
That is puzzling. It's as if the organization doesn't know what to do with him. Several of us suggested early on that he should go back to juniors. How can that hurt his progress over just traveling with the team and watching them? He did very well last season but he didn't completely dominate the OHL. He wasn't even the best player for the Greyhounds. I would let him go and crush that league if he's that dominant. It just goes to show what little I know as I would have drafted Zadina or Quinn Hughes before him. This June I thought we had bigger needs at a forward spot and passed on Matthew Boldy for a defenseman.

Reactions: BehindSooNet

PuckLife

Feb 26, 2015
That is puzzling. It's as if the organization doesn't know what to do with him. Several of us suggested early on that he should go back to juniors. How can that hurt his progress over just traveling with the team and watching them? He did very well last season but he didn't completely dominate the OHL. He wasn't even the best player for the Greyhounds. I would let him go and crush that league if he's that dominant. It just goes to show what little I know as I would have drafted Zadina or Quinn Hughes before him. This June I thought we had bigger needs at a forward spot and passed on Matthew Boldy for a defenseman.
He was the best player on the Greyhounds. He played the most complete game. Wheeling around against younger weaker competition is not the answer. I’m betting he’s in the lineup by next weekend.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
First game of many as a new Valley resident. :) I've been looking forward to this for weeks. Also, God I HATE the Bruins SO much.

I'm bringing a ton of good will & positive mojo with me to GRA tonight boys. The "May Day May Day" call that inspired my SN? That call was against Boston. Coincidence? I think not.

3-2 Yotes in OT. Keller with the GWG.

Jack Edwards is a horrible human being, and Marchand pays extra for guac.

Last edited:

cobra427

May 6, 2012
That’s a shame because Hayton should be in for Schmaltz
Chayka isn't going to scratch his $6 million dollar signing. I also think Tocc knows he has to win and isn't enamored with where Hayton is at as a player right now, but Chayka wants to keep his pick on the roster. This will be interesting....

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
That was fast. Haha.

Didn't notice if someone answered this already, but isn't the thing with Hill, he is using up his waiver-excemption now? Needs to not dress unless he plays, so he can be sent down again without having to pass waivers.

In a way, it's a good thing the Comrie-thing drags out, so the team saves a little on the cap. Ok, it's over and using of the LTIR-money anyways, so this might be without any actual implication.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad