GDT: Game 19 - CBJ vs NSH - 20 Feb, 7pm

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Goals are 2-0 Nashville after folignos tide changing fight.

Obviously not saying it’s his fault: just saying he wasted his time and effort.
I tried shitting into a gale-force wind too. Ended up needing to make friends with Miralax. I'll leave you to the imagery XD

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
To the people saying “blow it up”

careful what you wish for. If you think this is painful, blowing it up is doubling down on teams like this. This is the type of team you’ll see if Jones and Werenski plan to leave and get traded.

Also this is like the 5th youngest team in the league. Hard to blow that up

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Same thing with Bemstrom .. you have a coach that doesn’t game plan or coach offensive hockey , and it shows
I'm not a Torts apologist, but there is also the balance of having to cater to too many one-dimensional players. Bemstrom replays are all of the "Ovie Office" variety, which Laine has a better claim to.

Team still lacks any identity this season other than "hard to watch"

wabagee

Nov 24, 2014

careful what you wish for. If you think this is painful, blowing it up is doubling down on teams like this. This is the type of team you’ll see if Jones and Werenski plan to leave and get traded.

Blow up the coaching and management.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio

Jackets have been one of the youngest teams in the league for years, that’s part of their problem

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio

Haven't we been one of the perpetually youngest in the league? That seems to be an info-graphic every year on the FSN commercials

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus

29 96 8 3 70/90 42 52 19 28

everyone else can go

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Team has quit on Torts, no one wants to play this boring shit hockey, I don't even care if they suck, they dont have the talent to be good fine but put a product on the ice that's watchable.
They suck with open hockey and with "new age" hockey. Not built fully for either. Like a half-assed attempt either way. Fire Torts? We lose. Keep him? We lose. I'd suggest finding a preferred lube brand if you don't want your asshole to look like a diseased artichoke by the end of the season

Jyri

Nov 24, 2017
Most boring and frustrating game ever. Guys are sitting on the bench looking like theyve eaten shit. No smiles or jokes. Poisonous atmosphere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad