Post-Game Talk: Game 19 - B's lose a heartbreaker in OT - Dallas 1 BRUINS 0 F/OT

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Heck of an effort, Rask was excellent tonight. Didn't look good for Bergy, I expect him to be out for awhile. Thought Clifton played pretty well on D for his 1st game. JFK continues to show very little, maybe time to give Frederick a crack. Oh and of course another horribly officiated game.

Reactions: BBruins

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Someone make a video comparison of the slashing penalty on Marchand versus the two handed slash on Clifton.
(Not to mention the dude punching Krug in the head bare knuckled twice while Krug had the gloves on.)

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Yup. He needs to be consistently like that. Wagner should be in and Backes needs to go upstairs. He won’t and I am sure his crappy performance will earn him a promotion next game if Bergy can’t go
Acciari, Kuraly and Backes and in some respects Wagner are a waste of space on this roster. If Bergy has a separated shoulder he's going to be out a long while.:(

Reactions: mar2kbos

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Acciari's problem is he takes too long to get physical. He needs to start hitting like that in the first period and wear them down, not in the third.

Acciari's problem is he's all guts no skill. Extra forward on throw away games .

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Good job by the kids.

Welcome back and thank you Tuukka. :clap::clap:

Marchand took things too far, but I understand the frustration. And the flag was funny even though I'm sure it didn't help. :surrender

Faksa.... you are a turd. Same for Polak.

Refs: :skeptic::mad:o_O:madfire::banghead::baghead:

Bergeron is the man. Please don't be hurt as bad as it looks. And for the love of all things Boston, next time tie him to the bench or lock him in the room or do what the A-Team did to B.A. whenever they had to fly somewhere.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Heck of an effort, Rask was excellent tonight. Didn't look good for Bergy, I expect him to be out for awhile. Thought Clifton played pretty well on D for his 1st game. JFK continues to show very little, maybe time to give Frederick a crack. Oh and of course another horribly officiated game.
Frederic is injured. Kovar, Cave, Hughes and Sensyshyn have all been good lately. Blidh would be good on the 4th line. He could run around pissing the other team off, take that away from Marshy so he can get over he theatrics and just play hockey.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
More concerned about Bergie and Chara now more than anything. Hopefully these injuries aren’t long term issues

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Cassidy's frustrated

"I wouldn't be surprised if the video guys in Toronto get him for one [misconduct] at some point"

It’s true.

I get he has a reputation. But, it’s the NHL. Guys are constantly pulling shit, trying to get in one another’s heads. You can’t just have a completely different threshold for certain players. And...since when is what Marchand did ALSO a ten minute misconduct? Okay, it’s a weak call to begin with. But, who the f*** is going to actually claim that anyone other than Marchand would get the 10 minute tacked on?

Reminds of when Lucic would just start getting randomly penalized for hitting hard.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I'm a Backes supporter, but he is now useless. I think he is afraid of getting hurt and it is affecting his game.

I may be considered a Backes hater, but I loved his game in St Louis. He was always consistently hard nosed to play against. We didn’t get that guy

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Someone make a video comparison of the slashing penalty on Marchand versus the two handed slash on Clifton.
(Not to mention the dude punching Krug in the head bare knuckled twice while Krug had the gloves on.)

Spezza was barely a slash, it’s exactly why Clifton barely, if at all even flinched and then started laughing after.

If krug doesn’t want to get bagged like he did maybe he shouldn’t have come up from behind polak and grabbed polak by his head. Krug just bit off more than he could chew and people want a penalty because krug put himself in a bad situation.

People are so soft if they want penalty calls on those plays. Only play people should have a problem with was the Marchand one.

Reactions: 4ORRBRUIN

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I hope Bergy did not do more damage to the shoulder for a lousy one point game in November. If so fire those docs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad