GDT: Game 18: Germany Vs Russia | 9AM EST 3PM CET | RUS 6 - 1 GER

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
Russia was my pre tournament pick, I see nothing out of them that has changed it. A fella can nit pick the U.S game but doesn't matter to me, **** happens from time to time.

If canada wins over czhech rep today sweden avoids the deadly russians

Oberyn Martell

Dec 26, 2018
Well I guess this is over, probably will end up in a blowout :(

Still like our chances in relegation
I don´t. Our team is way better than the kazakh one but they knew really early that they will play the relegation. I mean after the win against the czechs most would have thought we will advance and first the setback yesterday and now the possible blowout loss. Hope they can pull that off

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
He said that he has only russian citizenship

Hmm seems strange given that his dad is even listed as a dual citizen and that looking at his and his dads career he atleast spent 8+ years in Germany. Oh well..

Fried Tree Sap

May 12, 2016
Russia was my pre tournament pick, I see nothing out of them that has changed it. A fella can nit pick the U.S game but doesn't matter to me, **** happens from time to time.

Russia has been rough around the edges, especially in regards to goaltending, taking penalties, and their power play, but I've been very impressed with how good they've been 5 on 5. If they can put it all together in the medal round, watch out.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Honestly thats the best thing you could ask for from a line that doesnt inlolve stutzle.. great job to draw a penalty. great opportunity for germany here

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Russia has been rough around the edges, especially in regards to goaltending, taking penalties, and their power play, but I've been very impressed with how good they've been 5 on 5. If they can put it all together in the medal round, watch out.
Yeah, they haven't been perfect but when their motor is running they seem to be the best team. As you said, if they can put it together then they will be a real tough out.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
I don´t. Our team is way better than the kazakh one but they knew really early that they will play the relegation. I mean after the win against the czechs most would have thought we will advance and first the setback yesterday and now the possible blowout loss. Hope they can pull that off

That's also a fair point. Would be a shame if this team gets relegated

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Yeah Russians are far better. This game is over. Germany really could use a guy like Alexandrov...
Too bad he decided on playing for Russia for whatever weird reason...
Because he’s Russian ?

You already have Alexander Zverev in tennis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad