Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
Well I guess this is over, probably will end up in a blowout :(

Still like our chances in relegation

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Yeah Russians are far better. This game is over. Germany really could use a guy like Alexandrov...
Too bad he decided on playing for Russia for whatever weird reason...

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Russia was my pre tournament pick, I see nothing out of them that has changed it. A fella can nit pick the U.S game but doesn't matter to me, shit happens from time to time.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Well I guess this is over, probably will end up in a blowout :(

Still like our chances in relegation

You get to intermission with it 2-0 you never know with IIHF rules if the team has a major or runs into penalty trouble these games do flip from time to time. It is a tall order, also tough to get them in penalty trouble without the puck. But momentum does seems to shift easier at this level, but it is crucial they don't let another one in before intermission.

Reactions: Daeni10 and NyQuil

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Utter domination from team russia. Marchenko is in god mode. His last goal, a bit lucky though, came from Russia playing 5 on 5 like it was a powerplay for them.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Weird? lol he's russian.

He was born in Germany and from what I know has spent the overwhelming majority of his life in Germany...
He also was listed as a German player up until recently.
Pretty sure he also has German citizenship.

Too bad he decided on playing for Russia. Really could have used a guy like him for our NT. Oh well.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
wow what a sequence.. just not enough on the shot. dont count those germans out yet!! but this is clearly a 1 line team right now

bagsw

Apr 17, 2016
Saint Petersburg, Russia
He was born in Germany and from what I know has spent the overwhelming majority of his life in Germany...
He also was listed as a German player up until recently.
Pretty sure he also has German citizenship.

Too bad he decided on playing for Russia. Really could have used a guy like him for our NT. Oh well.
He said that he has only russian citizenship

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad