GDT: Game 18 , Edmonton Oilers @ Chicago Blackhawks -6:30PM start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
n4fbc084529c48.jpg

I'm the best there is. I piss excellence.

"If you ain't first you're last" Or in Lowes case if you don't draft first you're last.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
I also really enjoy this interview with Lowe and MacTavish. Even with such a brief interview, you can immediately see that the organization is permanently doomed as long as they're around. Just complete idiots. I don't know how you could get more delusional.

Canadian Wampa

Feb 1, 2012
I also really enjoy this interview with Lowe and MacTavish. Even with such a brief interview, you can immediately see that the organization is permanently doomed as long as they're around. Just complete idiots. I don't know how you could get more delusional.

"I think it's safe to say half the general managers in the league would trade their roster for ours."

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville

That clip was priceless, I definitely applaud their 5 Cups for sure but when the Hawks swept them 4-0 in the 92 Conference Finals that era of Oilers history was closed for good. They need to stop rehashing the old guard that's their problem. Move on already, no wonder Eakins took down all those old pictures in the dressing rooms even he is trying to get on with the future and provide a fresh look.

BronYrAur

Nov 29, 2011
Kane/Pirri/Saad line is not something I believe can work in playoffs. Simply too poor in their own zone.

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
Pretty obvious at this point that playoff Bickell is more lucky than anything else.

Playoff Buff- Great, Playoff Bickell- Great, once the playoffs start and Toews and Kane need some room and open ice, Bicks will move up and the big boy will provide the space they need and score timely goals.

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009
Is Habby ever going to get another start? Not that I want him to, but we can't expect Crawford to play every back to back this season can we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad