GDT: Game 18 , Edmonton Oilers @ Chicago Blackhawks -6:30PM start

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadhouseOnMadison

Man crush on Amonte
Oct 15, 2010
And once again the officials have no idea how hyrbid icing works.

Please just bring back the old way, these morons have no idea what they're doing.

BronYrAur

Nov 29, 2011
Playoff Bickell = knocks in Kane & Toews' tap-ins. He doesn't generate his own offense. Hence why he has been relegated to the 3rd line. He's just a ****** extremely overpaid player.

BronYrAur

Nov 29, 2011
Leddy/Hammer/Oduya/Keith are just very very efficient at maintaining possession of the puck in their own zone and making those quick passes to get out of the zone. Huge reason why this team is so good and why we keep the pressure on opponents.

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
Playoff Bickell = knocks in Kane & Toews' tap-ins. He doesn't generate his own offense. Hence why he has been relegated to the 3rd line. He's just a ****** extremely overpaid player.

They could have chosen not to sign him at that deal but then were losing more key guys after a Cup win again. Sure he's overpaid but if he pots 8-10 goals and contributes to a great playoff run then he's earning some of that money.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
What's the deal with this? Did Kane ask for more ice time? Seems like we're just doubling our chances of an injury.

Well, he doesn't PK and he's such a threat I suspect it's a mutual decision for him and the team. Of course, Bylsma did the same thing with Crosby quite a bit so perhaps the chance of injury is greater.

BronYrAur

Nov 29, 2011
They could have chosen not to sign him at that deal but then were losing more key guys after a Cup win again. Sure he's overpaid but if he pots 8-10 goals and contributes to a great playoff run then he's earning some of that money.

Pretty low expectations for a guy making $4m a year.

I mean, the Cup "experiences" is such bs to me. Like his "experience" is so important. I'd rather have a guy without the experience but can actually play hockey better. Not saying a lot of those guys were available but if this deal looks bad this year, it's going to look even more horrible in the next three years.

Just not a very good hockey player. Very surprised Stan got fooled by his "great" playoff run.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto

i pretty much agree with you. but am trying to suspend my complaining until the end of our playoff run this year when i see how he does.

RomersWorld*

Saaaaad. He doesn't have as many points for how good he has played so hopefully he'll start getting some big numbers since Saad/Pirri/Kane is starting to gel. Pirri was a few inches from a goal earlier in the game.

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
U guys sucked for alot of years like the oilers these days..maybe we can learn from u guys..maybe Yak pots two in the 2nd..

SLarmer28*

Night and day compared to a couple years ago when they skated circles around us.
It was easy to skate around Andrew Brunette and Sean O'Donnell. Nothing like Stan dredging up the dinosaurs that season as well stiffs like Sami Lepisto and John Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->