Johnny Oduya - Niklas Hjalmarsson
Nick Leddy - Michael Rozsival

Nikolai Khabibulin
Corey Crawford

Inactives
One of Wade Brookbank or Jeremy Morin

Out with injury
D Michael Kostka , C Brad Mills , C/W Michal Handzus

Hawks leader in goals = RW Patrick Kane (10)
Hawks leader in assists = D Duncan Keith (12)
Hawks leader in pts = RW Patrick Kane and C Jonathan Toews (16)
Hawks leader in +/- = RW Marian Hossa (+10)

vs

:edmonton

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Figured I would go ahead and create one today. Don't know the Oilers lineup and I am guess that Khabby gets nod

Feels like a let down game coming (Back to back , Khabby playing and its vs a terrible opponent)

HawkinMI

Mar 24, 2010
Grand Rapids, MI
Khabi start = potential disaster

However

Edmonton Oilers = definite disaster.

Hawks win 6-4, Kane goes super saiyan on that defense. Any word on who's starting for EDM?

Edit: Found EDM's lineup per their twitter

Perron - RNH - Eberle
Hall - Gagner - Hemsky
Joensuu - Gordon - Jones
Smyth - Arcobello - Yakupov

Ference - Petry
N. Schultz - Fedun
Belov - Larsen

Dubnyk

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
And before we get ahead of ourselves, let's not forget that this team has inexplicably spanked us a few times the past couple years.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
And before we get ahead of ourselves, let's not forget that this team has inexplicably spanked us a few times the past couple years.

Nobody is ahead of themselves. I think 99% of us are expecting a loss for based on games from 2 years ago :D

Crazy_Ike

Cookin' with fire.
Mar 29, 2005
Toews and the boys need to roll hard in these clowns and show Lowe how a re build is done if course two Cups has already proved that.

Who the fark are you to question Lowe? He's won more Cups than you have he clearly knows WAY more than you about how to build a winning team. You second tier fan you.

Just ask him, he'll tell you.

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
Who the fark are you to question Lowe? He's won more Cups than you have he clearly knows WAY more than you about how to build a winning team. You second tier fan you.

Just ask him, he'll tell you.

Lol, that's true. He won them all as a reliable stay at home defender while getting to play on one of the greatest teams in NHL history yet while re building the Oilers he has no concept of defence at all and keeps drafting pure offensive minded players.

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
When I first heard that clip a few years back I kinda sided with Lowe cuz I didn't care for Burke, but now considering Lowe has been given every opportunity by the league and his own owner to turn that team around he looks like a complete fool.

Plus Lowe ripping Burkes track record is clueless, Burke is solely responsible for bringing the Sedins to Vancouver and helped that team to some decent success in the early 00s after missing the playoffs from 97-01. Then plucked Pronger out of Edmonton and got Scott Niedermayer as well and brought a Cup over there. Also calling Anaheim a "pathetic hockey market" is Lowe as in Kevin.

SchruteFarms

Aug 8, 2010
his brag comes at 1:42

n4fbc084529c48.jpg

I'm the best there is. I piss excellence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad