Post-Game Talk: Game #18: Canucks "slug" the Sharks 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
yeah I don't understand why we complain about the sharks fans booing the sharks.

Please keep booing!!

Their team 123-0-3 and they start booing? I'd be pissed if the fans at Rogers started that.

You know if thus was the Oilers perpetual suckage or serious looking slump fair enough. SJ might have had a few OT loses lately but they still played well.

Wherever not my team.

Hammer Time

May 3, 2011
Wait, did we just watch this team not only win, but outplay and dominate the Sharks?

If they can bring this in the playoffs, dare I say it? Maybe the window isn't closed after all.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
This will give the team some confidence against the Sharks. I'm glad burns wasn't in the lineup tonight. Niemi was very shaky tonight. It was very satisfying to see him get pulled so quickly.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
At least we know we can beat the sharks without burns.

Good start, must keep it up

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA
Sharks fan in peace. Canucks domination for the vast majority of the game, Niemi should not have even started tonight; but man the Canucks pounce on turnovers and create nice opportunities. Great effort by them tonight. No effort from the Sharks to even make this an exciting one. :(

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Drew Remenda is up their with Jack Edwards as one of the most biased, cheerleading color guys in the NHL. He's an absolute travesty in that regard. Hypocrisy spews from his mouth and is mistaken for actual learned, reasoned analysis. It's not. Very little that he has said this game is even approaching unbiased and objective. Might as well give him a jersey and have him on the Sharks bench.

GrogZilla

Mar 31, 2013
I love our second line, 3 total puck hounds.

A speed freak could get exhausted just watching these guys play.

Finkle is Einhorn

Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
What the **** was Eberle trying to do there?

Continue to be TSN's clutchest mother****er in hockey history? Sure, juggling the puck in his own zone with the game's best scorer nearby didn't work this time, but remember when he scored late against Russia? So clutch.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Sestito has one role, he is a big "goon" who protects the team against "big" guys.

Even if he losses most of his fights, he does drop them.

Other then that, he is awful

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
Sharks typically play it clean and we have a pretty similar team/history.

Can't wait to see these two teams play with full squads. It's going to be great. Can't hate them at all.

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
Had a hunch, glad I was right. Big win by the boys to break the streak and collect an important two points. Secondary scoring was key tonight.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Or because the team played like ****.

Every home team gets booed like that if they play with poor effort. Yes. Including Canucks fans.

No, not every home team gets booed like that, especially when they have a record like the Sharks. Maybe a chant to try and get them going instead of booing?

Hammer Time

May 3, 2011
Sestito has one role, he is a big "goon" who protects the team against "big" guys.

Even if he losses most of his fights, he does drop them.

Other then that, he is awful

Archibald is better than him at pretty much everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad