Post-Game Talk: Game #18: Canucks "slug" the Sharks 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeteranNetPresence

Disco Super Fly.
Dec 8, 2011
Vancouver
They've been very good in their own end this game. But make one mistake and somehow it becomes "they're horrible!"

archibald had a shift in the 3rd where his line was trapped in their zone and he had several chances to clear it out. saying they've played very good in their own end is hyperbole

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
oh man, just saw the first goal

good for the luongo and the canucks for stickin with it after that

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Sharks fans: Oh no, our team lost the game. Better boo them! Talk about spoiled. They're in for a world of hurt if their team goes cold later in the season like they usually do. Where was Marleau tonight? Where was next big star Teenage Mutant Ninja Hertl?? I don't want to get too cocky because the Sharks are still a fantastic team. It just annoys me that their fans feel that entitled that they feel the need to boo because their team lost a game.

Very satisfying win! I'm probably a little more annoyed than I should be about small things like the PP going 0 for again and Hank going pointless, though.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
What the **** happened? Did we just beat the Sharks?
Naaa I'll wake up in a few minutes, and see that we lost 6-1 with Henrik suffering a career ending injury.:help:

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Darn was hoping Bieksa had a chance to light up Tommy Wingels ... that would have been a nice bonus.

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
archibald had a shift in the 3rd where his line was trapped in their zone and he had several chances to clear it out. saying they've played very good in their own end is hyperbole

Even so, you have to give the other team credit. This is the Sharks after all. Zone possession is something they will achieve regardless of who they are playing against.

All things considered, Archibald has looked good in all 3 zones.

I've been impressed with his speed. I was under the impression it was a liability.

Kirk Mclean

Jan 30, 2013
Vancouver
Or because the team played like ****.

Every home team gets booed like that if they play with poor effort. Yes. Including Canucks fans.

I agree, the game we played against Detroit last week was one of the worst efforts I've ever seen by the Canucks. The team was booed and deserved it imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad