GDT: GAME #18 | BUFFALO @ TORONTO | THURSDAY, FEB 21 2013 7:00pm @ ACC | SPORTSNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Yeah. I'm more interested in getting Paul Ranger on the Leafs. He looked great whenever I watched the Marlies during the lockout.

I've completely forgotten about him :facepalm: Has he returned from his concussion yet?

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
No man. Kostka has been rock solid. I'm starting to love the guy. Very good under pressure too. He doesn't get confused like that Gunnarson guy.

Per Morrison/Cox earlier in the game, Gunnarsson is still playing with soreness in his hip and likely will be for the next little while, if not until the end of the season.

When he's healthy, he's easily a better defenseman than Kostka.

On the topic of defensemen, I'm really liking Holzer's game. Think he has been the best of the Marlies D to come up.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Kostka would be great for a depth defenseman. We have so many depth defensemen though, not sure if we will keep him.

cdosrun

Jul 13, 2011
Toronto
At 4.25mil for the next 5 years, if JVR keeps this up, he could be a real steal not just from a trade point of view but from a cap space one too.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Poor kid, hope he's okay. Freak accidents happen. Positive energy, folks. Channel some his way tonight.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
ron rolston sounds too much like ron wilson heh

Yeah, it's gotten me a few times and my dad earlier today practically screamed at me that Buffalo hired Wilson and then I calmly say no, Rolston, similar sounding name but completely different guy.

sangreale

Feb 21, 2008
Gunnar has been hurt all year and is just coming back. His game is rounding into shape. When all is said and done he is worth more than Kostka is. In another half dozen games that should be obvious to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad