GDT: GAME #18 | BUFFALO @ TORONTO | THURSDAY, FEB 21 2013 7:00pm @ ACC | SPORTSNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Would the benefit of having all three together on one line, and thereby displacing one from his natural position, outweigh that of spreading out the production? Who knows. Lol

When healthy we would still have Grabo, Kulemin, Kadri, Frattin and MacArthur on the other lines. Still quite a bit of offensive threat there.

lLeafer

Feb 27, 2012
Ott running all over the place but doesn't finish his check on Fraser when he's two feet away from him.:laugh:

TheOneArmedMan

Jan 17, 2011
Well, the effort as a whole is light years better than against Tampa (rest helps).

I feel a win coming, an hopefully Carlyle has a chat with Kulemin. Something is on this guy's mind. His offense is hardly existant at all. Who wants to pass to a guy who can't hit the net from 15ft.?

Hes dreaming of playing with Malkin in Pittsburgh

Sundinftw

Jan 22, 2011
Toronto
When healthy we would still have Grabo, Kulemin, Kadri, Frattin and MacArthur on the other lines. Still quite a bit of offensive threat there.

I don't know about KGM but I see what you're saying. Getting Frattin back is going to be a great injection into the lineup. I think they'll keep it spread out though, at least until the team is struggling. Carlyle may then scramble the lines up a bit to get things going. I don't think he'll mess with the chemistry as soon as Lupul returns though. It's a great problem to have though, isn't it? :D

Kyle Doobas*

Yep, they buzz, if only they could finish. A lot of skating with not much to show for it. Reminds me of Brown, a lot of skating to nowhere.
Who cares? That's the job of a checking line. Keep the opposition running around in their own zone.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I don't know about KGM but I see what you're saying. Getting Frattin back is going to be a great injection into the lineup. I think they'll keep it spread out though, at least until the team is struggling. Carlyle may then scramble the lines up a bit to get things going. I don't think he'll mess with the chemistry as soon as Lupul returns though. It's a great problem to have though, isn't it? :D

KGM has been struggling but the other team can't just ignore them. Yes it is a great problem to have. As the red wings fan said on the main boards, we have a dynamic offense :sarcasm:

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
And his back pressure, and back check has been impeccable this year, this is why I think he could centre Lupul and JVR.

He's still prone to floating, but he's definitely improved defensively from the years before.

I'm not quite sure how he fares in faceoffs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad