GDT: GAME 18: Bruins @ Avalanche | 11/14/18 | 20:00 MT | Battle of Cheatcodes

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Boston will get their top line out against MacK. And that's the game.
That would be the plan if they played at home, but I'm assuming Colorado would prefer to put Soderberg out against them. Assuming the MacK line would primarily see the Krejci line, at least I hope they do. Bruins bottom 6 is awful and would get absolutely torn to shreds against that line.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
That would be the plan if they played at home, but I'm assuming Colorado would prefer to put Soderberg out against them. Assuming the MacK line would primarily see the Krejci line, at least I hope they do. Bruins bottom 6 is awful and would get absolutely torn to shreds against that line.
I bet that bottom 6 scores two against us tonight haha.

member 116861

I havent been able to watch the last 2-3 games, what are the lines these days?

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I bet the Mackstreet Boys play against Pastas line. Bednar has no one else to contain them.

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah the Bruins forward depth is worse than a healthy ours

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
If Bednar wants to get macks line away from their top line, he easily can. I don't think he will, and before our 5 game slide, macks line was doing great matching up against other teams top line.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
If Bednar wants to get macks line away from their top line, he easily can. I don't think he will, and before our 5 game slide, macks line was doing great matching up against other teams top line.

It's not a playoff game, I'd rather he force Mac to go up against Bergeron whenever possible tbh, let's see what we've got.

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
giphy.gif

Reactions: Nalens Oga

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad