S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
m6WVTMO.jpg

48364817-symbol-competition-vs-vector-illustration-.jpg

CHMOdxL.jpg

REST OF THE LINE UP:
76422414-huge-isometric-array-of-simple-orange-traffic-cones-on-a-white-surface-this-image-is-a-3d-render-.jpg

GDT MUSIC

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I think I probably would have went with Johnny Cage for Landy, but Raiden is awesome. (My fav character of the group)

hqdefault.jpg

The darker hair ones of Cage would work for MacK too lol

Johnny-Cage-Shirtless-in-Mortal-Kombat-X.jpg

Reactions: Murzu

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Randomly I will be at this game while passing through since I have a flight out of Denver on Thursday. I’ve missed every game the last couple weeks so I hope we can get a win out of this one.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Bring on the real cheat codes!

5 shots for a goal in the second 5 minutes of a period.

10 shots for a hattrick (including the whole Mackstreet Boys line)

1 shot per point from Girard, Dries, Jost or Wilson

2 shots per period without a goal against

Last game we tallied 13 shots from the alcohol fueled hockey gods.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Bring on the real cheat codes!

5 shots for a goal in the second 5 minutes of a period.

10 shots for a hattrick (including the whole Mackstreet Boys line)

1 shot per point from Girard, Dries, Jost or Wilson

2 shots per period without a goal against

Last game we tallied 13 shots from the alcohol fueled hockey gods.

I'm an alcoholic bourbon drinker and I think that would kill me if it's anything beyond a weak liquor like Baileys. lol

Also I thought you were doing the first 5 minutes that one game? lol

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Feel like the Bruins top line is going to run rampant tonight. Hopefully the MacK line comes to play. Btw, I feel like this is the game where Girard does a double spinorama in the neutral zone which causes 3 players to fall down (one of them an Avs player), he then carries the puck into the offensive zone and scores a dandy that gets reviewed and waved off due to an offsides challenge.

Last edited:
Reactions: OMackDuch

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I'm an alcoholic bourbon drinker and I think that would kill me if it's anything beyond a weak liquor like Baileys. lol

Also I thought you were doing the first 5 minutes that one game? lol

It was first five, but like any good Samaritan I had leeway for a goal scored within the margin of error.

My danger points are usually about 25ish shots on an empty stomach. So we good. If I have to I defer some to the next chance as long as it's before a game. I ain't superstitious, but I might be a tad hockey stitious given how this is turning out.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Hopefully Soda can handle the assignment. Key is that we are at home and can control the matchup, and for us to be successful we need to get our top line away from theirs IMO. Try it first period/into second and if the Soda line can't do it then go head to head.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I wonder if Boston fans are still as high on Carlo as they were during those trade rumors. In hindsight we dodged a small bullet there.

They shouldn't be, but he is a very solid shutdown defensemen... there just isn't any offense there.

Reactions: Ararana

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
It was first five, but like any good Samaritan I had leeway for a goal scored within the margin of error.

My danger points are usually about 25ish shots on an empty stomach. So we good. If I have to I defer some to the next chance as long as it's before a game. I ain't superstitious, but I might be a tad hockey stitious given how this is turning out.
Obviously not my business but I strongly recommend you to reconsider that drinking game of yours. Believe me when I tell you that absolutely nothing good can come out of this. It's one thing to do this once but doing this every two days and sometimes back to back days can only lead you into a very dark hole. But at the end of the day it is your life so you are the only one that can decide where you want to go with it. That's all I'm going to say about it. Good luck.

Reactions: Foppberg

Youngblood29

Jul 3, 2018
I would assume:

AVS
1st line
Jost-Kerfoot-Wilson
Dries-Soderberg-Calvert
Nieto-Kamenev-Bourque

I would move Kamenev to 2nd line, Wilson to 3rd and Calvert to 4th.

Girard-Johnson
Cole-Barrie
Zadorov-Barberio

Anybody has info of Bruins roster?

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I wonder if Boston fans are still as high on Carlo as they were during those trade rumors. In hindsight we dodged a small bullet there.

Carlo is still a damn good player. He’s a legit shutdown guy, won’t ever wow anyone with flashy plays or high point totals but will quietly impress.

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
Should be a win tonight , Boston's d is really banged up . Big night for the big line incoming

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad