GDT: Game 17: Phoenix Coyotes @ Anaheim Ducks | 11-6-13 | 8PM Arizona Time

Scottyb123

Feb 2, 2010
Great start, terrible second half to that period. We need to establish a forecheck and stop the coasting.

OT: if you haven't seen it already go to the main nhl board. A jets player went through the glass, a male fan rips his helmet off and puts it on his head.. then a female fan proceeds to pour her beer over the players head hahahahaha; kind of biatch move.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Great start, terrible second half to that period. We need to establish a forecheck and stop the coasting.

OT: if you haven't seen it already go to the main nhl board. A jets player went through the glass, a male fan rips his helmet off and puts it on his head.. then a female fan proceeds to pour her beer over the players head hahahahaha; kind of biatch move.

Dude is either drunk or special looking.

I wish I knew the results of this game already. Going to be nerve wrenching

Lyotes

Aug 8, 2012
Arizona

Pretty much how I have invisioned every Blackhawks fan that has come to jobing.com the last few years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad