GDT: Game 17: Phoenix Coyotes @ Anaheim Ducks | 11-6-13 | 8PM Arizona Time

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Hey guys ! I forgot that I have an account on here ... What a great start to the season for our Yotes ! Great balance scoring and the D is getting more comfortable and healthier as the season goes along. Smith also looks more confident in his crease now then in the first ten games. Let's hope the streak continue tonight ! Go Yotes from Quebec city !

Welcome back, feel free to post more often.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
I'm with Emma, but if we can't decide, Samaire Armstrong is from Sedona, and she's even more swoooooooon than Emma.

Don't know if today's the day to argue about this though, because there are some pretty fair looking women here in the valley but I don't know if we want to go head-to-head with Los Angeles ...
Bosintang?
*high-five*

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
57248.jpg

Hahahaha hahahahaha :laugh:

This made me laugh. Thank you.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
3 teams remain without a regulation lose at home this season: Ducks, Sharks, and Yotes. Let's get the Ducks off the list tonight.

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
What makes OEL special is the little things he does that become just a matter of fact. Just that little pass right there leads to a goal. Most NHL D would've gone up the boards or regrouped. His ability to read the ice is among the best.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->