GDT: Game 17: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators 2/21/21 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Molson is around 50. He hasn't had the balls to fire MB yet and I don't see any chance of him doing it. I agree MB has to go but unless the team is sold I just don't see it happening. A new coach maybe, new GM would shock the shit out of me.
Molson is simply an imbecile and im being conservative. When you only success in 9 years with ur GM was because of a Goalie. Therrien was first Bergevin mistake. Then Hired Julien into a 5 year f***ing deals. He only made the playoffs the year he got hired because the team was pretty much already in playoff mode .
Since then 4 years later still no playoffs (bubble doesnt count) The only thing that will probably save him is that we will make playoffs by default in this shit division.
His pathetic Record 129-113-33. Thats under .500. Been getting outcoached for half a decade . No problem here.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
I totally agree that Chiarot and Weber have to separated. Ultimately Chiarot should not even be in our top 6.

Idk, often guys like that look bad when forced to play above their abilities, but fit nicely when used appropriately. Chiarot on a bottom pairing might actually work.

Jordie Benn for example.

Reactions: zx81

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
Quietly confident of a win tonight. Might not be pretty, but I think we'll have enough.

We'd better - two 3am finishes in a row and work in the morning would really suck if we threw this one anyway as well!

AyyoCully

Oct 14, 2019
If we did happen to fire Julien.. do you guys think we would promote Ducharme or look outside the organization for our next head coach?

Gainesvillain

Apr 9, 2013
We're still firmly in the top third of the NHL in terms of winning percentage right now, after being a bubble team last year. Julien isn't on any hot seat.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Itll be Bouchard

Yeah, though CJ isn’t getting fired tonight if we lose. We can lose Tuesday and Thursday also and he’ll still be here. We lose on Saturday, well, something had better happen.

Anyhow, Muller and Ducharme can work as co-coaches until the end of the season. This worked in the playoffs.

If Bouchard comes aboard, it won’t be until next season at the earliest.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Yeah, though CJ isn’t getting fired tonight if we lose. We can lose Tuesday and Thursday also and he’ll still be here. We lose on Saturday, well, something had better happen.

Anyhow, Muller and Ducharme can work as co-coaches until the end of the season. This worked in the playoffs.

If Bouchard comes aboard, it won’t be until next season at the earliest.

You then move Ducharme to coach the Rocket -- he's very good with young players, he'd fit right in.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
This is how they have the Habs depicted on the Sens' forum, next to their logo:

ZkyErQy.jpg

If they must insist with their by now overused and arcane depiction of the Habs logo, we might as well take it one step further:

Qa2gLEa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad