GDT: Game 17: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators 2/21/21 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Julien continues his fetish for Danault and demands no accountability from the likes of Chiarot -- probably cause he's afraid Chiarot might beat him up.

I get Danault because there’s no centres in the pressbox but he’ll keep putting Phil out there with offensive wingers.

Reactions: Runner77

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Drouin created many chances yesterday. Weird guy to pick on at this point. I thought our forwards were engaged and effective last night. The problem was our six dman.

The habs certainly had enough quality chances last night. I think most of that was because the leafs were quite sloppy, and Andersen bailed them out quite a few times particularly in the 2nd period.

The concerning part was the habs lack of answers in the 3rd period, and this is not the first time its happened. The other thing is the PK. It's too passive, and teams pass through the box with ease time after time. The PK is basically a repeat of a last year, except there is a better cast this year. I don't think this coaching staff has any answers for it, and it will continue to bite them often like it did last night.

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
Lehky a healthy scratch? Unreal...one of the few Habs who gives it 100% every shift.

And now Perry requires waivers again.

Reactions: Habs Icing

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
You then move Ducharme to coach the Rocket -- he's very good with young players, he'd fit right in.

Why would the guy in the AHL have precedence over the guy who's been gaining experience in the NHL?

And while we're at it, isn't Bouchard the best qualified with young AHL players, y'know, having spent those same years gaining experience on that front, contrarily to Ducharme?

Is it meerly because of Bouchard's present record? Has Ducharme somehow been infected by Julien's archaic ways?

Reactions: Habs Icing

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don't know why the face depicted in the Sens logo has an uncanny Anderson Cooper vibe.

UYbfoHi.jpg

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
bahahhaah what terrible coaching , Lekhonen has been pretty good overall on the 4th line this season. How pathetic to punish 1 of the player that works hard every games.

Julien you are a terrible coach.

Right.

To be quite honest Lekhonen has been a beast this year, and extremely reliable in his performances and effort.

You gotta be effing kidding me.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Itll be Bouchard

If there was a Covid era move behind the bench, I think it's most likely that we see an internal selection, but given that ducharme is the more senior in the organization, and also has that day to day intimate knowledge of the big club, I dont see how Bouchard becomes the more likely candidate.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Right.

To be quite honest Lekhonen has been a beast this year, and extremely reliable in his performances and effort.

You gotta be effing kidding me.
I can name you like 7-8 players that deserved to be benched before him. We are sending a message , we are scratching a guy that never does anything negative in the lockerroom.

Strong message Clode.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Might miss the beginning of the game.
Stuck at the emergency, just sliced my finger up to the bone while cooking.
What a day....
I feel for you.

I got two lacerations in two years; one a straight cut due to sharp edges near the pinky knukcle on my right hand trying to repair one of those Electric stoves that are 900 watts or something. The other a pole chainsaw on the middle underside of my left pinky.

Sleep is torture because your body wants to move but when you do, you'll likely tweak the wound.

Don't be surprised if your arm is an knotted up muscularly after it is "over".

Reactions: Holystik

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Seattle needs a face like vegas did with MAF,not like they will be needing much cap for a couple years and will still need to sell tickets,if Carey waives i think they take him
Price is going to require 11M in signing bonuses next off season. No team is taking him in the expansion draft or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad