GDT: Game 17 - Blue Jackets at Hurricanes - 2/15 7:00 pm

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
We can fire Torts and all, I dont really care either way, I kinda feel like they should because he may have lost the room, but don't be surprised when the same mistakes happen/continue to happen.

Reactions: thebus88

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Unretire Mikko and Manny

They need to bring back Dubinsky and I’m not joking.

Im 99% sure that he could get cleared and would come back if the team really wanted him to.

To be clear, I’m working and not watching the game, but, the “PULSE” of the team, in so many different aspects, just isn’t and hasn’t been the same without him.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
We can fire Torts and all, I dont really care either way, I kinda feel like they should because he may have lost the room, but don't be surprised when the same mistakes happen/continue to happen.

Hopefully a new guy won’t throw Foligno out at the start of OT, at bare minimum. That would be progress.

Reactions: KJ Dangler

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Weak pass, weak support of defenders, Torts can jump on the head if some players think for two hours about what to do with the puck and how to take it and to do it at all.
Maybe return Grigorenko to Domi and Texier.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
I was wondering to myself the other day how long this team can put its head in the sand about losing face offs.

You don’t win games by winning faceoffs or playing good defense!!

You win games by SCORING GOALS!!!

Get it right!!

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Systems don't change overnight but I think we are seeing the culmination of the players Jarmo has drafted and acquired being the round hole and Torts coaching style being the square peg.

Reactions: leesmith

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Hey would one of you guys be able to post Torterella's post game interview? Because I really, really want to see that if you know what I mean.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00