GDT: Game 16: Los Angeles Jesters @ Arizona Coyotes | 2/18/21 | 19:00 UTC-7:00 | FSA

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
How many hundreds of games have those two played and neither was like "hey, maybe we should have someone between the puck and the goal." Demers especially.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
I don't miss Strome. At all.

He has a little more skill than his brother Ryan, but I think that it was the same outcome - he will take a lot of time before he reaches that high level of success, and when it happens, it is because he is feeding off of linemates (Panarin for Ryan and Debrincat for Dylan).

8 points in 18 games so far. I still believe he can top out as a 50-60 point player, but that represents closer to his peak. He has time to turn it around, but it makes you wonder where we might be if Maloney hadn't picked with position at the forefront. We could have Marner, who, if we did decide to deal for a different C, would return far more than Schmaltz, given where Marner's trajectory has gotten him thus far.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Whistle went before Kuemper kicked it in, I don't even know why they are bothering with interference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad