GDT: Game 16: Los Angeles Jesters @ Arizona Coyotes | 2/18/21 | 19:00 UTC-7:00 | FSA

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Kings pt % is only slightly less than the Yotes. Not a team to take lightly. Even in their losses, they've been scoring goals.

upload_2021-2-18_10-17-48.png

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Let's be real, the Kings suck. These next 2 games need to be all business. 4 points, in regulation.

They are back in form. Won last 2 games by a combined score of 10-2

(after losing 5 in a row)

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
It's almost going to be weird to watch the Yotes play a different team. Exciting, though!

Definitely need to bring it hard against this "new" team. They shut the Wild out 4-0 just 2 nights ago so don't overlook them. Can't think about taking any night/shifts off or they will get punished... get to work boys!

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
These are the types of games the old Coyotes lose 2-1.

But these are different times, the team has taken on Garland's swagger and moving away from OEL's indifference.

4-2 Coyotes

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Nervous about this one. The kings have some young players we’ve never seen before. They’re not necessary the same old slow boring, can’t score worth shit kings that we can grind down. I fear we may play down to them and get burned.

Just please make Doughty cry, that’s all I ask.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Let's be real, the Kings suck. These next 2 games need to be all business. 4 points, in regulation.

The Kings are very underrated. They are also a team full of goons. This isn't going to be as fun as it should be.

Wait, wasn't we supposed to play the St Louis Blues the rest of this decade?

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Fischer still has some growth available in his game. He's been a lot better this season with his physicality after getting rag-dolled in the playoffs, and if he can turn that extra aggression with a little more offensive instincts, we might have a 15-goal scorer again like his rookie season.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I wouldn't say I was a fan of that trade immediately. I love Schmaltz when he's on, but he's got a consistency issue like Strome does. But it's not nearly as bad as Strome and Schmaltz skates infinitely better than Strome does. Strome's skating is mechanically flawed.
Schmaltz is better in all 3 zones without the puck, with the puck in the O zone its close, but that is a small percentage of time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad