GDT: Game # 16 Leafs vs. Bruins, Nov 12 @ 8:00 PM, SportsNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
No Chara, No Krejci, No Rask so if the Leafs can't win tonight then there are some serious issues.

There better not be any egg laying.

.. except the fact that the Bruins are on a roll right now, 5 straight. Plus the fact the Bruins have the Leafs #, regardless of one or two missing key players.

Obviously hoping for a win, but won't throw myself from a bridge if it doesn't happen.

Tyler Biggs*

I hope they really hit Marchand hard, he's a weasel I hate him.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Sounds like their saving their starting goalie for other teams.

Opens the door even more for a Leafs win tonight.

Go Leafs Go.

That would be a stupid move when playing the team that is 2 points behind you with a game in hand. But great backhanded shot at the Leafs.

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
Bruins fan....I think the Leafs are pretty good this year. Look like a playoff team to me.

Anyway I was thinking about NHL jerseys (given the debate on advertising that has been happening recently).

So I wanted to ask you guys which Leafs jerseys you prefer?

The 1978-1992 ones with the big stripes on the shoulders and at the bottom? Or the current ones?

I personally like the older ones, but then again I like a lot of things from the past. :laugh:

Enjoy the game!

officialmark*

Hopefully Kadri can help the offence tonight without being carried by Kessel.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Bruins fan....I think the Leafs are pretty good this year. Look like a playoff team to me.

Anyway I was thinking about NHL jerseys (given the debate on advertising that has been happening recently).

The 1978-1992 ones with the big stripes on the shoulders and at the bottom? Or the current ones?

I personally like the older ones, but then again I like a lot of things from the past. :laugh:

Enjoy the game!

9155%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwf.gif

Last edited:

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
If you check out their GDT, they're looking past us to Montreal. The only mention of the game vs the Leafs was "2 points, no injuries"
ugh, I want to beat these guys.

TheThrill81*

Enjoy the game!

Ban him. :sarcasm:

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
If you've ever played any hockey in your life - these are the types of games that you go to bed early the night before, eat properly, don't drink any beer, and tell the girlfriend ya got a headache for.

The Bruins caught the Leafs napping last game - the events in Ottawa distracted these young guys and they hit their 2 season low with that loss - to the point where a players-only meeting was held.

If any of them have any of what it takes - they will compete harder in this game than in any other for a long long time. I expect a war on the ice tonight and Bernier had better be freakin' ready this time. James is a warrior - time for Bernie to show his leadership and his mojo...

Go Leafs Go!

Slot

Mar 6, 2012
SkinnyFishman ‏@SkinnyPPPhish 6m6 minutes ago
Nonis today: "Our SA/SF have improved & our possession numbers have improved."
Nonis last year: "I think those stats are complete *********"

Not really what Nonis said. He said that advanced stats need context.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
If you check out their GDT, they're looking past us to Montreal. The only mention of the game vs the Leafs was "2 points, no injuries"

Pretty cocky considering their 5-6 start.
/glosses over their 5 game winning streak :)

#LeafsStrong

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

to be fair - i don't blame them however at the same time if you take the last 3 years we generally play them tough - and get a few wins.. the last game was abysmal - but i wouldn't be overlooking them

the Leafs haven't given themselves any benefit of the doubt credit

I am going to say though: I believe we'll win.
In regulation.
by 2 goals (not needing the empty net) :nod:

TheThrill81*

Whosoever makes this thread, if he be unlucky, shall possess the power of Cor.

TML1

Oct 18, 2014
If you've ever played any hockey in your life - these are the types of games that you go to bed early the night before, eat properly, don't drink any beer, and tell the girlfriend ya got a headache for.

The Bruins caught the Leafs napping last game - the events in Ottawa distracted these young guys and they hit their 2 season low with that loss - to the point where a players-only meeting was held.

If any of them have any of what it takes - they will compete harder in this game than in any other for a long long time. I expect a war on the ice tonight and Bernier had better be freakin' ready this time. James is a warrior - time for Bernie to show his leadership and his mojo...

Go Leafs Go!

James is a warrior? The only thing he battles is his balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad