GDT: Game 16: Columbus at Philadelphia | 11/14 7PM EST

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Does anyone still think Wennberg doesn't belong?! He may not score, but given his linemates I haven't expected him to. He doesn't look near as overwhelmed or out of place at all these last few games. Takes very good care of the puck and makes the right plays and seems to excel along the boards.

Doesn't look out of place. He hasn't looked out of place except for a few games last month. The case for sending him down is more about getting him his scoring touch going.

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
Does anyone still think Wennberg doesn't belong?! He may not score, but given his linemates I haven't expected him to. He doesn't look near as overwhelmed or out of place at all these last few games. Takes very good care of the puck and makes the right plays and seems to excel along the boards.

Yes. He looks like a 3rd and 4th liner. Let him develop when everyone gets back

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
It's a classic Rimer line. Good for bingo boards.
Blast from the past!
WWeqqoZ.jpg

I'd add "up but not out" and "how do you do!"

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
Regardless of the outcome, this has been more like the Blue Jackets we expected to see in the offensive zone. Lots of pressure, aggressive forechecking. Impressed with a lot of individuals up front. The shame of course is that not having Bob leaves everything in doubt as to how they'd look as a complete team. Would it still be this close despite the Jackets' performance? I'd hope not, but if so, then we'll probably struggle all year.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
We're playing so well but there is still way too much time left on the clock. Hell with Giroux out there vs. Mcelhinney I'd sweat with 3 seconds left.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad