Tyutin-Savard
Erixon-Wisniewski
Johnson-Prout

McElhinney
Forsberg

Inactive
St-Denis

Injured
Anisimov, Bobrovsky, Calvert, Dubinsky, Goloubef, Horton, Letestu, Murray, Skille

large.png

Lines
Simmonds-Giroux-Voracek
Umberger-Lecavalier-Akeson
Schenn-Couturier-Read
Rinaldo-Belle-VandeVelde

Grossmann-Streit
Coburn-Colaiacovo
Del Zotto-Schultz

Mason
Emery

Inactive
Jones

Injured
MacDonald, Raffl, Schenn, Timonen, White​

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
I know this season's pretty close to, if not already lost, but I reallly want to see a win. I know this game means a lot to Hartnell.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I'm just hoping we don't get destroyed single handedly by Giroux like that last time McBackup started in Philly

If we lose I hope its because of Giroux & Jake. Have them both on one of my fantasy teams.

Best outcome - we win 6-5 with each of them having 2g's & 2 a's. :laugh:

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Jackets give up a couple early ones, settle down, get one back, proceed to give up the next two, and then get one late for a 4-2 loss.

Bottom two lines will be lucky to get 5 shots on goal combined.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014

Meh, that was 10 days ago. He's had three starts since, all at home. He went 3-0 with a .955 save percentage with a 1.67 GAA in those three games. Now, the opponents were Colorado, Florida, and Edmonton...but we're also basically the worst or 2nd-worst team in the league right now. I would say Mason has improved since his 0-4-1 start but also hasn't faced top competition either (and he won't again tonight).

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
No brilliant insight here, but If we can play like we did in the last 2 periods vs Washington, we have a chance.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Bob back on the active roster, Forsberg back to Springfield, according to the Jackets website.

Just got the text alert on this.

Funny, it wasn't two days ago they were telling us he was a week away from being back. Looks like they don't want CMac anywhere near the net so a desperation move was required. Then again, maybe CMac will still be in net tonight and Bob sits as back-up, and comes in after CMac gets pulled.

*EDIT*

Just saw Rimer's tweet, and he says Bob will be the back-up tonight.

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
Just got the text alert on this.

Funny, it wasn't two days ago they were telling us he was a week away from being back. Looks like they don't want CMac anywhere near the net so a desperation move was required. Then again, maybe CMac will still be in net tonight and Bob sits as back-up, and comes in after CMac gets pulled.

*EDIT*

Just saw Rimer's tweet, and he says Bob will be the back-up tonight.
Isn't it Portzline the one who said a week and Rob Mixer said something like day to day?

Dednimnepo

Winning is the Fun
Oct 23, 2007
Columbus
This is some sort of weird karma or curse, looking forward to this game and envious that Philly gets to start Mason in net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad