Post-Game Talk: Game 16: Canucks 2 @ Senators 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
Henrik and Miller cost us tonight.

Shame, I thought Miller might actually crack .900 tonight until that terrible 3rd goal (no chance on the 2nd though)

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Henrik and Miller cost us tonight.

Shame, I thought Miller might actually crack .900 tonight until that terrible 3rd goal (no chance on the 2nd though)

This made me burst out laughing. As a Canucks fan, we are just hoping our 6 million dollar goalie can break .900 SV%.

Sad.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
This road trip is bad, the Leafs on Saturday...remember last years Leafs game in Toronto? Red light Miller erupted to get 5 goals past him.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
I thought Hutton looked fine

He got caught trying to do too much a few times, but it didn't cost him and he got the puck back. It could be luck but this has been happening all year, I'm actually shocked he hasn't cost us a few goals with his turnovers. Maybe he's just really good at getting the puck back, though.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
This road trip is bad, the Leafs on Saturday...remember last years Leafs game in Toronto? Red light Miller erupted to get 5 goals past him.

He's going to get his shot at redemption....Markstrom buddy, you take Montreal...c'mon man they aren't that good...

BROCK HUGHES

Jun 3, 2006
Victoria bc/red deer alberta
Hutton looked terrible tonight. Probably worst game as a Canuck. Actually it's becoming a trend lately.
he had a ton of family and friends at the game,maybe he just was trying to hard,i will give him a pass on this one.Think its time try try the kids on the pp tho.Im getting really tired of watching Higgins,being gifted all this ice time over jake and Jarred.Wake up Willie its time to give these kids some opportunities over old and stale Higgins.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I thought Hutton was trying to force some plays too much but seeing as it was his first NHL game in his home arena I hardly have any issue with it.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Leafs suck. Nucks will win.

Leafs still play hard. Tied late with Nashville as we speak. Last time we played them, they lit Miller up. Canucks are slumping. Leafs will be at home infront of a loud crowd with us in-town. Perfect recipe for the Canucks...definitely.:naughty::popcorn:

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
Finding creative ways to lose games this season. I don't like single game corsi stats but Bo was 80%CF with mostly d-zone starts.

Our division is pathetic. Canucks still #1 lmao. It's likely a very good central team will miss the playoffs thanks to the new system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad