Markstrom

*McCann sitting. No Alex Biega
**Lineups not confirmed

Mods feel free to edit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Tanev clearly wasn't 100% last game and likely won't be against tomorrow, I'm not exactly huge on the Sens so I still feel like we'll win a close one. Need to get points here with a tough stretch coming up after Saturday.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
So Willie is going to sit McCann for Cracknell on the fourth line?....against one of the least physical teams in the entire Eastern Conference?.....would be a questionable lineup decision but entirely in character...sitting the two 19-year olds against a team that they'd thrive against.

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
So Willie is going to sit McCann for Cracknell on the fourth line?....against one of the least physical teams in the entire Eastern Conference?.....would be a questionable lineup decision but entirely in character...sitting the two 19-year olds against a team that they'd thrive against.

Probably just resting the kids.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
I don't think both of them would be sitting because then we would have had to called someone up. I think McCann is in over Virtanen just because he's one who's more healthy and it wouldn't hurt to give Virtanen more time on his injury, conditioning doesn't seem all that great to me either

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
ugh both kids can't be sitting as we have only 13 forwards up, right?

The prodigal son returns?

Horvat is quietly back up to 9 points in 18 games, and being a + player.

Good for him.

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015

Also, maybe he feels being physical against them will win out? Altho, that would be weird with our number 1 hitter out.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Who needs to play the season when hockeydb can just make it all up for us?

If only they had the Corsi charts for these imaginary games...:D:D:D

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
ugh both kids can't be sitting as we have only 13 forwards up, right?

I don't think both of them would be sitting because then we would have had to called someone up. I think McCann is in over Virtanen just because he's one who's more healthy and it wouldn't hurt to give Virtanen more time on his injury, conditioning doesn't seem all that great to me either

Where does it say he's sitting both?

CP

Thou shalt not Tank
Mar 8, 2008
McCann took a big hit to the head from Larson last game, maybe some after effects came up next day and the Canucks need to give him a game off. They could play 7 D if they don't want the two rookies to play.

banme*

Jun 7, 2014
Pretty sure Virt was with Burrows and Sutter at practice? Exactly like it says in the OP.

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
After the summer, I didn't seriously look into getting tickets for this game, which I normally attend... but, ah, it's mediocrity instead of trainwreck territory for the time being, so what the hell...

See you all behind the goal where the Canucks shoot twice.

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
After the summer, I didn't seriously look into getting tickets for this game, which I normally attend... but, ah, it's mediocrity instead of trainwreck territory for the time being, so what the hell...

[mod]

See you all behind the goal where the Canucks shoot twice.
Have fun dude!

Ottawa's defence has been pretty suspect this season, saved by Anderson really. Anderson also got lit up last game so hopefully the Canucks take advantage of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad