GDT: Game 16: Avs @ Jets | 6 PM MT | November 9, 2018 | Oh No, We Suck Again

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
I'm beginning to warm upto the idea of 2 top 5 picks for some reason. I shouldn't be comfortable with it in November but alas here I am. I think 2 top 5 picks next draft will solve that secondary scoring issue for a good decade. Only problem with two top 5 picks is we didn't make the playoffs and I want playoffs so one top 5 pick is fine by me.
Nobody should be against this. We would become a powerhouse pretty soon if that happened.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I'm beginning to warm upto the idea of 2 top 5 picks for some reason. I shouldn't be comfortable with it in November but alas here I am. I think 2 top 5 picks next draft will solve that secondary scoring issue for a good decade. Only problem with two top 5 picks is we didn't make the playoffs and I want playoffs so one top 5 pick is fine by me.

I absolutely 100% want us to win and be in the playoffs. But I won't lie that getting two top ten selections in this deep deep draft would seriously bolster our team.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
I just want one game where the refs don't have their worst game against us.

If we make it to that point, I'll be satisfied.

Reactions: Avs

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Bednar says Nieto is banged up so he's out for Jost. Greer and Barberio are the other scratches.

They're also going back to the original D pairings so thankfully we don't have to watch Nemeth-EJ again. Well, at least to start things off we won't.

92 Gabriel Landeskog - 29 Nathan MacKinnon - 96 Mikko Rantanen
15 Sheldon Dries - 13 Alexander Kerfoot - 22 Colin Wilson
57 Gabriel Bourque - 34 Carl Soderberg - 11 Matt Calvert
17 Tyson Jost - 91 Vladislav Kamenev - 56 Marko Dano

49 Samuel Girard - 6 Erik Johnson
28 Ian Cole - 4 Tyson Barrie
16 Nikita Zadorov - 12 Patrik Nemeth

Projected Lineup: Avalanche at Jets

Reactions: Murzu

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
In the NHL parity is great, the worst teams can beat the best on any given night, however that does not apply to us ever vs the Jets.

I hope Big Buff doesnt activate wrecking ball mode.
We beat them twice last year, it's possible. I wouldn't hold my breath, but with Jost back I think we have a chance. I like the hell out of Jost and Kamenev together, I think that can be a decent combo even if Dano is useless.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
We beat them twice last year, it's possible. I wouldn't hold my breath, but with Jost back I think we have a chance. I like the hell out of Jost and Kamenev together, I think that can be a decent combo even if Dano is useless.
Has either actually shown anything the entire season?

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
I absolutely 100% want us to win and be in the playoffs. But I won't lie that getting two top ten selections in this deep deep draft would seriously bolster our team.
Couple of defenceman we could use ranked around 12 -15 in Byram and Broberg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad