jQG2cr7.jpg

*Lineups unconfirmed.

Last edited:

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
This might be a loss of epic proportions.

Preparing for the absolute worst, like 3-0 down after 10 minutes.

Can't... get... drunk... and... mad... repeating this to myself.

I have the same sentiment. I am also planning on going into this thing drunk in order to blunt any blowout. Hope the boys prove us wrong.

Reactions: Avs

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
This might be the only winnable game this week and by winnable I mean we only lose by 2-3 goals. Edmonton game is almost a guarantee loss if Varly starts and that game might be a 9-2 beatdown. Atleast this game is early so I can watch this and then go play hockey tonight.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
4 games are enough!

Pls ... and for the love of god ...

Refuuuuuse ... to looooooose ... for Huuuuuughes.
I'm beginning to warm upto the idea of 2 top 5 picks for some reason. I shouldn't be comfortable with it in November but alas here I am. I think 2 top 5 picks next draft will solve that secondary scoring issue for a good decade. Only problem with two top 5 picks is we didn't make the playoffs and I want playoffs so one top 5 pick is fine by me.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
This might be the only winnable game this week and by winnable I mean we only lose by 2-3 goals. Edmonton game is almost a guarantee loss if Varly starts and that game might be a 9-2 beatdown. Atleast this game is early so I can watch this and then go play hockey tonight.
Agreed, even though Oilers aren't that good of a team they're going to rip us apart, lol. You going to be there on Sunday King? I just want to start the game down 1-0 at the beginning, just give McDavid his point for the night and we can start from there.

As for tonight, we will either win this game due to the rust that will accompany the Jets from Finland or Jets will be rested from their travels resulting in very convincing 5-2 win for them.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine

Likewise! I've got a 10:15 game...oof.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Agreed, even though Oilers aren't that good of a team they're going to rip us apart, lol. You going to be there on Sunday King? I just want to start the game down 1-0 at the beginning, just give McDavid his point for the night and we can start from there.

As for tonight, we will either win this game due to the rust that will accompany the Jets from Finland or Jets will be rested from their travels resulting in very convincing 5-2 win for them.

Yah for sure going to be there. I haven't seen Girard live yet so this is my first opportunity to see him. Definitely going to iso on him for his shifts since you cant really do that when you are watching on TV. Not looking forward to the beat down but definitely looking forward to seeing the guys live.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
I'm beginning to warm upto the idea of 2 top 5 picks for some reason. I shouldn't be comfortable with it in November but alas here I am. I think 2 top 5 picks next draft will solve that secondary scoring issue for a good decade. Only problem with two top 5 picks is we didn't make the playoffs and I want playoffs so one top 5 pick is fine by me.
You know what; if you could guarantee me 2 Top5 picks i would ask you: Where do i have to sign?

But that's not the Aves way. The Aves way is: Both teams missing the Playoffs - barely; and we end up with two picks in the 10-15 range. Would be great for depth and stuff but wouldn't solve anything. No, thank you.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Yah for sure going to be there. I haven't seen Girard live yet so this is my first opportunity to see him. Definitely going to iso on him for his shifts since you cant really do that when you are watching on TV. Not looking forward to the beat down but definitely looking forward to seeing the guys live.

People look at me funny when I do that.
"Dude, the puck is down at the other end. Doofus."

Reactions: The Kingslayer

TheDangerBowen

Highway to
Jul 4, 2011
CO
In the NHL parity is great, the worst teams can beat the best on any given night, however that does not apply to us ever vs the Jets.

I hope Big Buff doesnt activate wrecking ball mode.

TheDangerBowen

Highway to
Jul 4, 2011
CO
Hope the boys hit their tape measure studies hard these past 2 days, cant be having any more of that 1 cm offside nonsense this game

Reactions: Avs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->