GDT: Game 15 | Pens vs Yotes | 11.10 7PM EST | Let's Go Pens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I can't make fun of @ColePens too much, he likes the Chainsmokers and I have a bunch of Chainsmokers songs in my drinking playlist. Closer is my #1 drinking song, which says something when I also have an all-star playlist on my drinking playlist. I have the only 3 good country songs on the planet in Country Roads, Wagon Wheel and Chicken Fried :laugh:

Plus he's taken @Ogrezilla under his wing when it comes to fashion sense.

Much as I like to give him crap over Coldplay, I just can't make fun of a guy who's that charitable.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
we looked better against Caps, just great goaltending and one Sidney Crosby made this great difference, geno, kessel, sheahan, fourth line thats 6 players no show, you'll lose most of the nights

Individual game critiques aside, this is different with Geno. As I said, this literally is 'I don't give a ****' hockey from him.

I don't know when I've seen this, and I don't know where the hell he goes from here.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
PoLP.gif
pbrx0xF.gif

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'll add Friends in Low Places as a good drinking country song. It's so bad, but everyone knows the words so it's still great.

I don't know the words, so when I listened to it, I could only think "this song sucks" :laugh:

Idk why, but I always default to classics when I drink. Most modern music doesn't do it for me as drinking music, it's always stuff like "Africa", "Dancing Queen", "Sweet Caroline" and "Home Sweet Home".

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Individual game critiques aside, this is different with Geno. As I said, this literally is 'I don't give a ****' hockey from him.

I don't know when I've seen this, and I don't know where the hell he goes from here.

We need JR to come and threaten to trade him to LA...wait, Chicago....I don’t know, it worked for Rusty...

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
We need JR to come and threaten to trade him to LA...wait, Chicago....I don’t know, it worked for Rusty...

The only way Geno ever will go anywhere is if he wants out.

My only point was this kind of transcends a debate against how good or how bad on any given night.

Have you ever seen Geno literally not give a crap like this?

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Absolutely love these. If my brother and his wife make brownies, they make it with that. It's soooo good. And i'm not even a dessert fan.
I'm usually a from scratch girl, but man, their mix is so delicious ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad