GDT: Game 15 | Pens vs Yotes | 11.10 7PM EST | Let's Go Pens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
We are winning because these gifs.

They’ve really knocked it out of the park

IllinformedGloriousCardinal-size_restricted.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
You know, @ColePens, I've seen Geno good. I've seen Geno bad. I've seen Geno in between.

I am hard pressed to think of when, if ever, he literally hasn't given a ****.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I can't make fun of @ColePens too much, he likes the Chainsmokers and I have a bunch of Chainsmokers songs in my drinking playlist. Closer is my #1 drinking song, which says something when I also have an all-star playlist on my drinking playlist. I have the only 3 good country songs on the planet in Country Roads, Wagon Wheel and Chicken Fried :laugh:

Reactions: ColePens

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I can't make fun of @ColePens too much, he likes the Chainsmokers and I have a bunch of Chainsmokers songs in my drinking playlist. Closer is my #1 drinking song, which says something when I also have an all-star playlist on my drinking playlist. I have the only 3 good country songs on the planet in Country Roads, Wagon Wheel and Chicken Fried :laugh:
I'll add Friends in Low Places as a good drinking country song. It's so bad, but everyone knows the words so it's still great.

Reactions: EightyOne

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Coldplay has a documentary coming out and i'm so pumped.

I know right! Finally! There will irrefutable, documented evidence that they f***ing suck!!! The world can finally open their eyes and clear their ears!

Who is more unimpressive ZAR or Sprong?

....ZAR because Sprong never gets stapled to Sid's hip like Simon? I win, right?

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad