Post-Game Talk: GAME 15 - Other than that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln? - Vancouver 8 BRUINS 5 F

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I love that 2nd line.
Im really baffled why they dont give it a chance

I don't get it either- Nordstrom-Krejci-DeBrusk works. They have great chemistry, energy and they're producing scoring chances. Leave them together for 5 games and see what happens.

Some people are complaining that Nordstrom is "only a 4th liner". So what? He's getting it done where his supposedly "second liner" teammates haven't, at least not with DK. Chemistry is a strange thing. Don't f*** with it when it is working no matter how odd it looks.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
All I can report from my limited access to the team is there is great concern about Charlie McAvoy.

MGH is calling the shots on him and I can tell you that the Bruins are not hiding anything - they simply do not know. The fear is he could be another Nick Esasky.

Can't handle this.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I don't get it either- Nordstrom-Krejci-DeBrusk works. They have great chemistry, energy and they're producing scoring chances. Leave them together for 5 games and see what happens.

Some people are complaining that Nordstrom is "only a 4th liner". So what? He's getting it done where his supposedly "second liner" teammates haven't, at least not with DK. Chemistry is a strange thing. Don't **** with it when it is working no matter how odd it looks.
He has 3 points in 14 games on the 2nd line.

I GUARANTEE someone else can do much, much more there. It's like having 50 year old PJ on Savard or Bergeron's line back in the day. It may look 'ok' but it can certainly get a lot better and lack of 2nd line scoring is crushing this team.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
He has 3 points in 14 games on the 2nd line.

I GUARANTEE someone else can do much, much more there. It's like having 50 year old PJ on Savard or Bergeron's line back in the day. It may look 'ok' but it can certainly get a lot better and lack of 2nd line scoring is crushing this team.
Agree he isn’t the answer,unfortunately the truth is I don’t think there is an answer,not with what they have anyway

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
sports119.png

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
All I can report from my limited access to the team is there is great concern about Charlie McAvoy.

MGH is calling the shots on him and I can tell you that the Bruins are not hiding anything - they simply do not know. The fear is he could be another Nick Esasky.

Oh my God no. :(

Reactions: Strafer

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I wonder if there's anything significant going on.

That would be our players are being held accountable for poor play. Not believing it. Backes leadership is far more important than being able to skate.

Poor Cehlarik if he can't get a look after last nights disaster.

I would love to see a message sent to Kuraly F him hes done literally zero this year.

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Maybe its already been answered earlier. But is Krug automatically suspended for a game because of the instigator in the last 5 minutes or is it just league reviewed and they can choose to suspend him?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
it was like the game in Vancouver last season, basically every Canuck goal was a double deflection or a weird bounce leading to an A+ chance.

loads of odd goals for sure but the opportunities wouldn`t have happened if anyone on this team was remotely sharp in their own end, handled the puck like a hand grenade all night

Reactions: BMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad