Post-Game Talk: GAME 15 - Other than that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln? - Vancouver 8 BRUINS 5 F

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
I remember last during the struggle, they went back and focused on defense first and things started to turn around. The success they had last year has put some bad habits on some of their players. Sweeney shouldn't panic. It's still early. There are people who over react. It's the nature of society nowadays. Instant gratification, and success of the region as well. Nobody is making moves. As usual, when your struggling, the last thing to do is make trades.

Ottawa had a good upcoming team with young players playing ok. They distroyed the team with the trades they made. I understand the locker room problem. Before that, the got taken on some trades.

I would like to see some steadiness on the lines. Too much juggling. I think we all have our lines that we would try but we don't see them practice. Personally, I think Bjork is being misused. But what do I know. I would have brought up Frederic. But what do I know. Two things, they are missing toughness. Do Cehlarik and Blidth bring some?

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
You are correct. The league can't choose whether or not to suspend, him, technically they can choose to rescind the game misconduct. Semantics, really, but that's the technical interpretation.

Instigator in the final 5 minutes is automatic Game Misconduct. League can choose to rescind it, but that's up to them. He's not OK to play until that determination is made.

A game misconduct isn't an automatic suspension, that is a match penalty?

I looked it up. The instigator would be the reason for the suspension.

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
Just in...Long ride home.

UGLY.

The Hobbit could have been hurt. He already injured his thumb earlier in the game. What a cheap hit. I give Tory credit but yikes.

Night B's fans
love your pic ladyfan I was there this July have same photo of bobby orr..but as for our bruins time will tell...with our scoring and health

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
All I can report from my limited access to the team is there is great concern about Charlie McAvoy.

MGH is calling the shots on him and I can tell you that the Bruins are not hiding anything - they simply do not know. The fear is he could be another Nick Esasky.
wow hope your wrong

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Came to see what we could possibly be discussing since this game has long passed and the B`s have done a good job of bouncing back after a poor performance, I see little is being discussed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad