GDT: Game #15| Feb. 15, 2013|Flyers at Devils |7:00 p.m. ET

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Without hyperbole, does anyone remember the last time we equalised late in a game? I'm going back through this season, late in the last one and I can't even remember one occasion. We must be the worst side in the league with the empty net.

We either lead for the entire game or the opposition pull away from us. It's really not good enough.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
This was a very winnable game. I'm all aboard the fire Lavy train. Schenn and Voracek continued their string play so I guess there's that but I'm very disappointed.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Good job by the Devils to come back and win, I guess the orginazation will look at this loss as a "tough loss" and quote everything but the fact the Lavy was out-coached again, and doesn't have the team to play his style, the writing is on the wall

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Wasn't Lavy quoted he liked our game last time vs Devils, sure he loved this game.

If G s contract was up this yr, we might get him cheaper than what he's at.

kimmofan44

Jul 20, 2011
thorndale pa
lets see were our hfboards fan base stands, all those that are about ready for the lavy era to come to a close say aye. all opposed nay. aye for me.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Nothing. He needs to be Gomezed. He is a detriment, and provides nothing. His **** play could be ignored as he used to provide offense, no nothing.

This has been going on for like 3 years...he needs an ideal situation to create points. Meaning either 4v4, 5v4, or ideal linemates. Someone with his cap hit should be creating offense on their own, without so many contingencies. Keep him in an ideal situation, and things are good. If the team can't do that, he's an anchor.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Bryz also let some weak goals in. Didn't shut the door when his team needed him.

UKFlyers

Dec 28, 2011
Wasn't expecting much out of this, didn't get it. Still stings a bit when you know that we had chances at 3-1 to put it to bed. Nonetheless, Bryz looked edgy and the team was unable to bail him out, doing their usual act of turning the puck over on every other shift, so it was inevitable that the Devils were going to come back into it at 3-1. Loss of Timonen meant the writing was on the wall. We need Mez back healthy.

Bryz also let some weak goals in. Didn't shut the door when his team needed him.

Just for once this season, I'd like to see the team help him out when he needs them.

kimmofan44

Jul 20, 2011
thorndale pa
BTW the devils were pitching a clunker today and this was our game to win. but once again we can only manage to stay focused for half a game. maybe we need to start handing out aderal in the locker room.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
This has been going on for like 3 years...he needs an ideal situation to create points. Meaning either 4v4, 5v4, or ideal linemates. Someone with his cap hit should be creating offense on their own, without so many contingencies. Keep him in an ideal situation, and things are good. If the team can't do that, he's an anchor.

He has to go at trade deadline, if not he's gone in summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad