GDT: Game 15 | Detroit Red Wings @ Minnesota Wild | 6:00 PM EST | FS-D

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I do not get it. Why Kindl? He has had some good games. This is a big surprise to me.
The Wings have to play smart and try to win 2-1.

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
Eight years after his draft, we still don't really know what we have with Kindl. This is ridiculous. Take the kid gloves off, play him, and let him sink or swim already.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
I do not get it. Why Kindl? He has had some good games. This is a big surprise to me.
The Wings have to play smart and try to win 2-1.

Babcock blamed Kindl for the goal against in which Kronwall put the puck in Filppula's feet.

Was Kindl out of position? Yes.

Do you expect a NHL defenceman to be able to execute that pass without a turnover? Also yes.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
I wouldn't go that far, he's a rookie that might develop into a solid 6/7th guy but he is definitely not top pairing material, not now, not ever.

I've given up on trying to reason with him. Some people cannot deal with facts and I find it's best to ignore them. There were lots of people who would have told you as recently as this summer that Ericsson sucks. :laugh:

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Eight years after his draft, we still don't really know what we have with Kindl. This is ridiculous. Take the kid gloves off, play him, and let him sink or swim already.

IMO He'll develop into a pretty good top4/6 guy but not in Detroit. It's obvious Babcock has zero confidence in him, he has no hesitation in scratching him or throwing him under the bus for other people's mistakes.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage

-He's been passed up by Ericsson.
-He's been passed up by Smith.
-He may very well get passed up by Lashoff.

Maybe in another 4 years he can lock down that #6 spot. It's everyone else's fault he cannot lock down a spot in the starting lineup.

Iowa Wingsfan

Jan 9, 2012
Can't believe Pav and Z are back together. Does anybody think the Wings are better with them on the same line?

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
-He's been passed up by Ericsson.
-He's been passed up by Smith.
-He may very well get passed up by Lashoff.

Maybe in another 4 years he can lock down that #6 spot. It's everyone else's fault he cannot lock down a spot in the starting lineup.

Oh yeah, Quincey's passed him up too! ;)

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
I feel sorry for Filp, He is called out by Babs told to be better and inorder to do that he's given Cleary and Sammy as linemates.

If that line scores in this game, I'll eat my hat.

2333835-turrible.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad