GDT: Game #15: Blues @ Coyotes - 2PM - FSA, NHLN - The Breaking Up Is Hard To Do Edition

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Darcy doesn't even look like he played. Must have smashed the smelling salts before the interview.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
The officiating was terrible all series, but the bad calls were shared fairly evenly. I understand that losing to the lowly Coyotes must be an anger inducing situation, but the amount of salt spilling out of the Blues forum is cringe.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
So, who is in goal today? I feel this game is gonna be an ugly, ugly loss. I want to say right now I won't blame it on the goalie.

How I love to be wrong! :laugh:

Also, wasn't nervous for a second the last 10 minutes.
And if you believe that, I has some fantastic beach-property on the Moon you can buy, really good price.

Stlblues87

Oct 10, 2017
The officiating was terrible all series, but the bad calls were shared fairly evenly. I understand that losing to the lowly Coyotes must be an anger inducing situation, but the amount of salt spilling out of the Blues forum is cringe.

I agree it was bad all around. Can’t be too upset though we’re playing without a lot of key guys right now.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
I think there’s a lot of frustration for a lot of reasons. Biggest issue is health. Decimated by injuries in the early going. Plus our best player hasn’t even played a game yet.

while we understand where you’re coming from, you really are preaching to the choir here. Take a look at our last three seasons regarding injury. With that said, no hatred from our side. I think officiating lost us both some games.

Stlblues87

Oct 10, 2017
while we understand where you’re coming from, you really are preaching to the choir here. Take a look at our last three seasons regarding injury. With that said, no hatred from our side. I think officiating lost us both some games.

Oh no doubt. Happens to everyone. Good luck the rest of the way!

Reactions: RABBIT

SealsFan4Life

May 22, 2019
Ontario, CA
This is just a preview of the rivalry these two teams are gonna have starting next season when they are in the same division cause of Seattle entering.
And i can't wait for it. I kinda wish they would play the final game this season tomorrow since it is in Arizona. oh well. can't have everything.
great series. now we welcome L.A. on thurs.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
Thanks, Bill!

THIS.

Just finished watching the replay. If I ever see / meet Bill Armstrong in real life I am going to buy him the most expensive bottle of wine I can find (or whatever it is he drinks, probably worth finding out first). He must be loving the fact that his new team beat his old team in a seven game series.

Thanks STL for letting us hire your Assistant GM. Talk about a difference maker

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
Good series. I hope this served as a series for them and they learn how to ramp up the intensity. Getting beaten down last year to the Avalanche may have shown them how far yet they need to go, but taking this series against a similar status contender should give them confidence that they are on the right path. In a way it's kind of nice the schedule aligned like this and they get to cheat having a playoff series and experience.

Reactions: Surfshop

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
THIS.

Just finished watching the replay. If I ever see / meet Bill Armstrong in real life I am going to buy him the most expensive bottle of wine I can find (or whatever it is he drinks, probably worth finding out first). He must be loving the fact that his new team beat his old team in a seven game series.

Thanks STL for letting us hire your Assistant GM. Talk about a difference maker

Ya know, he hasn't had a chance to build HIS team yet. This next FA season will be very interesting to see what he does with 10 or so openings and cap space to work with.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Ya know, he hasn't had a chance to build HIS team yet. This next FA season will be very interesting to see what he does with 10 or so openings and cap space to work with.
But will he have actual money?? I can't imagine the Owner is doing well financially these days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad