GDT: Game #15: Blues @ Coyotes - 2PM - FSA, NHLN - The Breaking Up Is Hard To Do Edition

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Strange 2 pm on a Monday start time.

Yotes have lost 2 but it doesn't seem like the losses are as bad. Gotta limit the mistakes and easy goals against while maintaining the offensive output (or increasing it). Much easier said than done... but I want to see it get done boys!

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Wanted to ask about this. What kind of holiday, really? We must have missed it here.
gilbert_stuart_williamstown_portrait_of_george_washington_promo.jpg

George is not amused

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Do they shake hands after today's game?

Won't be a good look for OEL if they go 3-1 without him and 0-3 with him against the Blues. Need these 2 points.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
This has felt like the playoffs. It’s felt more like the playoffs than the Nashville or Colorado games in the bubble, at least. Lol. Those just felt like a bizarre dream.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
So, who is in goal today? I feel this game is gonna be an ugly, ugly loss. I want to say right now I won't blame it on the goalie.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Sweet, day hockey. I didn't even realize. Hopefully the power stays on long enough here in TX. So many people without power out here, it is so cold. My hot water wasn't working, left a faucet to drip and then a bunch of hot water came pouring out about 2 hours later. Just have to survive a few more days.

Reactions: Name Nameless

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Sweet, day hockey. I didn't even realize. Hopefully the power stays on long enough here in TX. So many people without power out here, it is so cold. My hot water wasn't working, left a faucet to drip and then a bunch of hot water came pouring out about 2 hours later. Just have to survive a few more days.

In Kansas, we are setting a record today for the lowest daytime high. It's been snowing for the past 6 hrs. I'll probably go shovel the drive after the game...who's coming over to help?

Reactions: awfulwaffle

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
In Kansas, we are setting a record today for the lowest daytime high. It's been snowing for the past 6 hrs. I'll probably go shovel the drive after the game...who's coming over to help?

Stay safe! My family who has been here before I moved out has said this is just abnormal. Worst part is, my fireplace doesn't have an insert, so I can't use my fireplace to heat up the house. My heater has just been basically running nonstop. Can't wait for my next bill. Might have to start a gofundme.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
It'd be cheaper to move back to the valley than run the heater all day ;) Then when it hits 110, go back

Reactions: awfulwaffle

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Not a bad start. I was expecting the Blues to get a bunch of early goals. Well, they will get them. But it's just like the Yotes actually want to play now. Nice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad