GDT: Game 15: Blue Jackets @ Coyotes | 2-16-13 | 6PM

TickleMeYandle

Not so fast,
Dec 19, 2011
This just seems like a weird game. Lots of offense, little defense. More broken sticks than I've ever seen. BJ picking fights with OEL and boedker. And a whole team of boys sitting behind me rooting for Columbus. Except they are trying to fit " let's go Columbus" and "let's go blue jackets" into the "let's go coyotes" cheer and they can't figure out why it isn't working out.

A very weird night indeed. I assumed Columbus would win, since they beat us so many times last season. I'm surprised it's a tie and not 4-1 in their favor,

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
No, but I think Sullivan is or something.

Sullivan is awful. Just poor decision making all around. It wouldn't stand out on a team getting 2-3x the chances we are, but here it's noticeable. Throwing it to no one on the point, bad shots, bad passes. Not sure what Tippett sees in him. He is no Ray Whitney. Not even close.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Jelly may create unbelievably stupid plays and turnovers every now and then, but when he pulls off his passes, they're absolutely brilliant. Lol @ Hanzal though, thank god for that post, otherwise that would have been super embarrassing.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Yandle having a great game. Hopefully some scouts watching. :sarcasm:

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad