GDT: Game #14|Tue., Nov. 5, 2013| Flyers at Hurricanes |7:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broad st phantom

Oct 28, 2005
philadelphia
Really hoping Giroux scores, I know it's not the biggest deal, but if he gets going maybe it'll rub off on some of the others and relieve some of the stress.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
This whole daylight savings time thing needs to go away, now I have to wait another hour each game day.

Also, the genius that is the HF Staff has ranked the Flyers last in the NHL in prospect rankings. :handclap:

That same logic gave Datsyuk 3 consecutive Selkes...

'Well... we don't really know how to judge this... but last year...'

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
That Panaccio article on Schenn is a joke.

'Peter Laviolette may have wanted to scratch Schenn in the past for his inconsistent play and costly turnovers that seemingly resulted in goals within seconds, but for whatever reason, chose not to.'

Yeh... last year I am sure Lavi wanted to scratch a guy who played almost the entire year on the top pairing, was top PKing D man, 2nd in minutes on the team, was one of our least penalty prone defencemen...

and arguably played the best of any of the 13 different D men used over the year.

He played the most minutes last year of any Flyer FFS.

Redundant.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
So someone on the Oilers board said that Mactavish and Lowe are actually at the Flyers game tonight.

Yea, had to figure they would make the trip down to watch. It was reported they haven't been with the team for a couple of days, making their rounds around the NHL

It would fuel speculation a lot more if they weren't playing soon, but it is still worth noting.

bungle

Casual Observer
Jan 20, 2006
LA
I swear to God Gamecenter is blacked out about 50% of the time that I try and watch Flyers games.

MadFerIt95*

Hurricanes used to be the loudest building in the NHL.... oh how things have changed. Always had a soft spot for the Hurricanes since they beat the Devils in that awesome series in 09

MayonnaiseOreo

I Hate the Flyers
Apr 8, 2012
A Glass of Milk
Really hoping Giroux scores, I know it's not the biggest deal, but if he gets going maybe it'll rub off on some of the others and relieve some of the stress.

Yeah, my mind is in the gutter...

I came here to post something similar though. This is the perfect game for Giroux to score at least one goal and put up a couple of points. Really hoping he finally nets one tonight.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I'm confident that if we win this game it'll be because they're playing their third string goalie.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Hurricanes used to be the loudest building in the NHL.... oh how things have changed. Always had a soft spot for the Hurricanes since they beat the Devils in that awesome series in 09

They are a hard team to figure out. Some great 2 way forwards on that team and a stud in ward who is injured.

Looking back i think they are going to regret not trying to trade up 1 slot for that Predators pick.

If you add jones to this team they look great on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad