GDT: Game 14: St. Louis Blues @ Calgary Flames 2/15/13 8:00 pm CST FS-MW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiems35*

Anyone else notice the whole Blues' bench flinch when Jackman went to clear it off the boards?

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Are people really complaining?

wow

yeah because even though we are winning we have been playing poorly for most of the 2nd and all of the 3rd so far. Complacency is what led that 5 game losing streak we all loved so much.

OCTA8ON*

yeah because even though we are winning we have been playing poorly for most of the 2nd and all of the 3rd so far. Complacency is what led that 5 game losing streak we all loved so much.

Most of that was due to Brian Elliot and the team not willing to work hard when he would just let in soft goals. Give the boys a break tonight. We are getting the win tonight.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
It's amazing how much better a team looks when a goalie makes some saves

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
I'm just noting that they're not playing...Hitch can ***** all he wants, but can you blame them for shutting it down a bit with a big lead on a road trip?

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I'm just noting that they're not playing...Hitch can ***** all he wants, but can you blame them for shutting it down a bit with a big lead on a road trip?

Normally, not so much. After how poorly they played for a long stretch, I think you can.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I just remember shrugging off the first loss of that homestand because we were still 6-3. While I am aware that barring a tragedy were gonna win this game I just don't want to see us fall into bad habits. Another 5 game skid could axe our entire season.

and Allen's not gonna play like that every night.

Wiems35*

Well, you just knew they were looking to call one on us. Let's just kill it and get ready for Vancouver. We can't afford to play like we have this period against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad