Post-Game Talk: GAME 14 - Poutineville 3 BRUINS 2 F/OT

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
How is it petty saying he needs to score. We can get any fourth liner to kill penalties. He is getting paid to score. He hasn’t done so. He should be criticized. Pasta does turnover the puck to much. But he makes up for it by scoring. Jake just pouts

What's petty is whenever I say or don't say anything about Jake, you come on here saying I jump to defend Jake when I literally said he needs to score. I've never said he shouldn't be criticized. Never. You keep saying "Jake just pouts". You got proof he's pouting? Because I've watched every damn game and he hasn't pouted. No reporters are saying hes pouting on the bench. None of OUR posters who attend games say hes pouting. He hasn't sat on the bench pouting. Or giving a half ass effort. Despite him not scoring, he's been doing everything else that Monty has asked him to do. Busting his ass in all areas. The goals will come. Nobody is saying "ah f*** it Jake doesn't need to score". Nobody. And I've never said it either. I didn't even compare Jake and Pasta. You did. You had an issue with what I said about Pasta's turnovers which somehow turned it into a conversation about Jake.

It makes no sense.

Reactions: lopey

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
What's petty is whenever I say or don't say anything about Jake, you come on here saying I jump to defend Jake when I literally said he needs to score. I've never said he shouldn't be criticized. Never. You keep saying "Jake just pouts". You got proof he's pouting? Because I've watched every damn game and he hasn't pouted. No reporters are saying hes pouting on the bench. None of OUR posters who attend games say hes pouting. He hasn't sat on the bench pouting. Or giving a half ass effort. Despite him not scoring, he's been doing everything else that Monty has asked him to do. Busting his ass in all areas. The goals will come. Nobody is saying "ah f*** it Jake doesn't need to score". Nobody. And I've never said it either. I didn't even compare Jake and Pasta. You did. You had an issue with what I said about Pasta's turnovers which somehow turned it into a conversation about Jake.

It makes no sense.

It makes no sense.
You slways shit on pasta but he scores. Pointed out you dont ever critique jake. Id rather see pasta turnover the puck but score than see jake do nothing.

Reactions: Gordoff and Ladyfan

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
You slways shit on pasta but he scores. Pointed out you dont ever critique jake. Id rather see pasta turnover the puck but score than see jake do nothing.

This is absolutely FALSE. Absolutely false. Go ahead and search my posts. I dare you. I DARE you to find posts where I "always" shit on Past. I don't "always" shit on Pasta. This is so laughable. You're probably confusing me with someone else because this is simply a LIE.

And I DO criticize Jake.

You're creating such a false narrative on here @lopey , but I expect nothing less I guess. You're absolutely out of your mind for these false statements about me.

You caught me! I am a Pasta hater and the president of the "Jake can do no wrong" club. Smh. This is bullshit and you know it. And others know the truth too. You show me the posts where I "always shit" on Pasta and "never" criticize Jake. Go on, show me receipts of things I've never said. I'll be waiting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad