Faceoff Summary

Time On Ice: MTL

Time On Ice: BOS

Last edited:

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Habs wanted it more, were the more physical team, were playing the game like it meant something extra. Their lack of finish hurt them in the first 2 periods but then they got on the scoreboard and while the Bruins finally lifted late it wasn't quite enough.

Need to take this as a lesson and bring a much better effort and intensity in the rematch next week. Swayman got it, the rest need to follow his example. In the end, 1 point is something. Probably didn't deserve 2.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I still hate that this team is mostly the nail instead of the hammer. I get the whole be professional and play the right way, but a little more snarl when the game starts to get more physical would be nice for a change

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
Mister Hyde and Dr Jekyll is a well known story... applicable to fans. Take it easy on 51, he is a kid. Pasta is worth all the penny in this NHL league. Boston is currently a top team. Got a point on the road... I amfine with this. Keep calm ....

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Frustrating to start off so well then proceed to get outhit and outworked by inferior talent, especially against the Habs. Swayman did what he could. Several Bs played like they didn't give much of a crap tonight.

No physical pushback first two periods when the refs were allowing plenty of physicality. That's entirely on the Bs. I realize that the Bs are doing great racking up pts, but it's games like this that make me worry about the postseason. Hate to see the Bs get pushed around with not much response.

Good on Carlo, Swayman, and Marchy. I thought they left everything on the ice.

Hopefully the Bs bring a better effort next Saturday against the Habs.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Ugly. Ugly.

Swayman deserved better.

On a normal night I’d be ripshit with how awful the officiating was, but with the Bruins being just as bad or worse, I have a hard time pointing fingers.

Can anybody on this team defend against any remotely quick forwards cutting to the middle in the slot? My god they just let guys dance right into the middle with hardly a poke check attempt

AND EVERYBODY LOVES…A DONUT

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Mister Hyde and Dr Jekyll is a well known story... applicable to fans. Take it easy on 51, he is a kid. Pasta is worth all the penny in this NHL league. Boston is currently a top team. Got a point on the road... I amfine with this. Keep calm ....
I think people are just nervous because it had a playoff feel and it looked too much like playing the Panthers in last years playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad