Not open for further replies.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
pens%20%40%20caps%2011-7-18.png
Dp6fyvT.png

Last edited:

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Do we have to?

Sigh.

Let's
Go
Pens!

Yaaay.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
With this team...

hPjoQ1u.gif

At this point, just don't get embarrassed with a loss in which we allow more than 3 goals, please?

I5nQPor.gif

Let's hope they've slept on this stuff and show up tomorrow.

@dogthateats Derek Grant is in WBS, he sucks, he should be in the ECHL but the point is, he's not on the roster anymore.

Likely Wilson or ZAR.

Reactions: EightyOne

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I just want goals at this point.
I guess a win would be nice but not expecting one vs WSH in their barn.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
With this team...

hPjoQ1u.gif

At this point, just don't get embarrassed with a loss in which we allow more than 3 goals, please?

I5nQPor.gif

Let's hope they've slept on this stuff and show up tomorrow.

@dogthateats Derek Grant is in WBS, he sucks, he should be in the ECHL but the point is, he's not on the roster anymore.

Likely Wilson or ZAR.
deluxe-forest-gump-running-quotes-tom-hanks-gifs-find-share-on-giphy-forest-gump-running-quotes.gif

We just cant lose to the Caps.... Help us Crosby, youre our only hope!

Slaaapshuter

May 10, 2015
Uhm, I''ll try this one again. Win or lose less important, just want to see a focused well executed effort.

Interesting to see how Geno and Phil responds with the line shakeups and how their lines will look.

Go team I guess?

Reactions: EightyOne

TheGuiminator

I’ll be damned King, I’ll be damned
Oct 23, 2018
Please don't allow +5 goals tonight.
Not a big fan of those lines.. Rust and Crosby have NO chemistry, it's gonna be a hot potatoe fest.
Guentzel needs to be with Crosby, i know it didn't really work lately, but you can't split them up with this year's playoff, they can explode at any time, but obviously they won't cause they aren't playing together..

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg

Likely Wilson or ZAR.
Thanks. I went by the lines at the last practice that I saw on twitter. I had to post last night because my life is a bit of a mess right now. I will try to change it if I get home before the game. It is not always easy to monitor the constant line changes and iterate on the graphic. I suggest people just look at Twitter or other posters’ info for lineup changes.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Thanks. I went by the lines at the last practice that I saw on twitter. I had to post last night because my life is a bit of a mess right now. I will try to change it if I get home before the game. It is not always easy to monitor the constant line changes and iterate on the graphic. I suggest people just look at Twitter or other posters’ info for lineup changes.

Don't worry about lines. Sullivan won't either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad